Reviews for Alive
Anon chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
I love this. So sweet and sad, and I think you've captured the dynamic between them perfectly and without going off into the realm of utter implausability.
KatLilly86 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Okay. So right now Jack's naked in your apartment. Get over it, she thought to herself as she returned to the task at hand.

LOL... of course that was too much for her. No straight female should ever have to seriously concentrate with a naked Jack Bauer in the house. Unless you're concentrating on Jack that is! ;)
ms metaphor chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
One of the best Jack/Chloe fics I've read. I love it.

My only complaint is that it's too short. I got to the end and didn't want it to be over. You really should write another chapter 24 fic-a longer one!
Muskoka Girl chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
Wow... that was so good I got teary eyed. You write the best Jack/Chloe fics on this site! Most people bend their characters so much to put them into these traditionally romantic scenarios, which don't suit Jack and Chloe. But you get it right, you put them in fitting settings, and nail their characters. Can't wait to see more 24 J/C stuff from you!
Vaniah chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
What a wonderfully bittersweet ending. I really like how you used their brief intimate moment to guide the story back into the canon events; that makes this small interlude seem like it really could have happened in the show. Also, great dialogues at the end there, you really captured the tone and voice of these two characters.

Great stuff, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Take care,

Vaniah
Jessie611 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is really good. You portray both of them really well. I think that Jack DOES appreciate her, he just rarely gets the opportunity to show it.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
That was very good. Chloe's a very giving person and a lot nicer than she lets on. I don't know if Jack really appreciates her the way she deserves.
angeliena chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Oh I love it!
Misery24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This has so much perspective that I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Write more soon!
Jessie611 chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
This is really good. You capture both of them really well and the story flows nicely and realistically. Well done.
angeliena chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Oh I love it and poore Chloe and Jack! I hope you will write more!
Vaniah chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Hurrah! You wrote it! And just as I expected, it's awesome. I can easily picture Chloe doing something like this, especially forcing Jack to take her money!

Very well written, I like your sparing use of language. You convey a lot using just a few words, which takes talent. :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next! You definitely needn't be self-conscious of your writing!

Take care,