Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Sweet but I would've thought Tony and Ziva were together oh well lol.
Bri28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw. That was beautiful and perfectly written.
OzGeek chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Trying to get to bed but just had to stop and read this. Loved it all. Especially Ducky talking about secret agents (big MFU fan) and Aunt Ruby (that is so on the cards). I was sort of expecting Jimmy to be married to Aunty Michelle but if it's going to be another name, it has to be Sarah. I think the NCIS Sarah count now stands at about 7 but it's been a while since I checked.

Thanks for posting
celestial1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
What? How did I forget to review this one? Lovely as always. Elizabeth is lucky (and I do really believe that Tony wants to have kids & would be a good father... eventually.)
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was a sweet story! Thank you.
witchyred chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww... that was lovely. :)
Rather chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
What a sweet foray into what would be my vote as The Way Things Ought To Go! (i will not bug you about the lost the sea story i will not bug you about the lost at sea story i will not...) You didn't forget Ducky and Jimmy; they were simply being inobtrusive, that's all. (can't wait to read the lost at sea story can't wait to read the lost at sea story can't wait) Excellent characterizations, excellent story!
Batwoman chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
how can you do that to my Duck?

I refuse to write that story about Ducky. I will go back in time and write his past long before I write *that*
bethellie chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That story sort of snuck up on me as I was reading it. I know that doesn't make much sense lol, but it sort of drew me in gradually. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Great story. it was very nice )
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Lovely!

"She would always associate the smell of coffee and sawdust with security and comfort."

I adore this line. And the one about the football helmet.

I love the way you showed the future of all the characters through Lizzie's eyes. Having McGee as director (and marrying Ruby) was perfect.

One question- where's Ducky?
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Sappy, but in a good way. I LOVED Aunt Ruby and Uncle Marty! But what of great-grandpa Ducky? Surely he'd be there with Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Michelle and their six kids. And daddy's friend Aunt Jenny MUST have been invited to graduation. Hee. I also liked that you didn't tell us WHO Tony married, just that he had. Nice touch. My favorite line: "Her father called her Michelangelo. She pretended to be insulted to be called a giant turtle." And please ... he never took her to a single movie? I find that hard to believe. :)
Elfelet chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
sweet and cute, and as always tony gets hurt, a perfect tweeter mix ;)
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was a beautiful story in every sene of the word!

knew you couldn't go a full story without our Tony getting hurt though;-)

Always look forward to your stories and this is a perfect example as to why!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
What a lovely insight and beautifully written as always. Thank you. VP.