Reviews for Sacred Fire
laurelboneslover14 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Okay...sorry for all these different reviews but I loved this! :) Even though it was SO sad when they both died :/ Thanks for such a great story :)
laurelboneslover14 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
So, now I understand why the other story ended so suddenly :P wow. I need to read the descriptions more closely next time. I'm so glad I found this story :)
That Old Black Magic chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Haha loved the inside joke on Cugini sandwiches! Poor Booth, missing his Bones. Angela and Hodgins are in the know. Clever idea with the terrorism stuff and the ancient Rome idea. I'm off to read more!
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This story came highly recommended to me from a fellow Bones friend. So here I am, and can I say, what an intriguing premise you have set for this story!
Rae Tamwood chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
I started reading and I just couldn't stop, it's so great! I loved when Angela didn't show her conclusions to anyone, although it would have been fun BB seeing it...but that's just my opinion.

The story is great, congratulations.

Bye ;)

Micca chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
I enjoyed the way you wove the two stories together and the details of possible historical characters
krisnina77 chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
Ahh that was a cute ending! I figured that may be where you were going with the couple from the past and that it was Booth and Brennen but I didn't want to speculate so I just waited. I'm glad to see that I was right! Cute story! I look forward to you next fic!
Ember79 chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
What a touching story. I loved that you interlaced the historical romance with Booth and Brennen. It was beautiful.
Ampersand Ellipsis chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Thanks for sharing such an amazing story!
Teri chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow, that was a really great stroy! great creativity! and i loved the Romance it was so sweet. thankyou for posting it and allowing others to read such a nice story.
Akashita chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Your story is fantastic. I love all the ancients story. I'm studying Classical Sciencies so I know exactly what you're atalking about and I have to say that this has been a really great job.

Congratulations and keep working.รง

Jessabelle87 chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
hey i just read your story from start to finish and it was beautiful. Really, it was. i absolutly loved it. well done.
distorted realities chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
That's THE best story I've ever read. I love it!
Halfpastdead001 chapter 7 . 2/8/2007

wonderfull !

loved this its i my fave s i love love over time its wonderfull !
WOATCAPIITON chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
That was a really great chapter, as are all of the previous ones :] The BB scene made me squee and gurgle [...], it was perfect.

The AU parts are just plain o win. The details are terrif too.