Reviews for Bondage Friendly
jj chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
this is one of my absolute favorites I lov it you did an excellent job
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 12/27/2011

...Thank you.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
so enjoyable
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, never though Joey would have a thing for bondage, but that works and makes hott times between Joey and Kaiba
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I honestly do not know which part of this story rocked my world the most, so i'm just gonna say that the whole thing was FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! Seriously, so many kinks in one group of friends...*sigh* reminds me of my own friends lol

and by the way, Set dragging Jou of out his office? Hot on so many levels lol

And I want that shirt! :)

Ciao bella, grazi!
alk chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
this one gets me every time i read it, very funny, nice story line, flows well
Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is freaking hilarious. I love the shirt bit, very subtle seduction, Jou, very subtle.
gure'slilinu chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
rofl! that was great! funnies non smut setoxjou fic i've read! keep it up!
kuraireikan chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Very funny, had me in tears a couple of times (and the dog crawling all over me thinking it was play time). I think it's cute that you did all the sex talk here. After all, it wasn't originally designed as a children's show, the US dubs did that. And if you want to be somewhat realistic, teenagers think about sex once every 2 or 3 seconds, if not more often.

Adding this to my Community.
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! loved it...god always jou...
Girl Of Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this story rocks

some of it was just so funny i was laughing for at least 5 mins striaght.

i love it
lilz chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
“He said Kaiba.”

“I thought you didn’t go for people under fifteen.”

“The other one.”

“I thought he was a computer program.”

“The other, other one.”

“Seto?”

“Yeah.”

“Seriously, Seto?”

I thought all the focus on sex was a little OOC for what's basically a kid's show, but this line just tied together the whole thing for me! XD you are hilarious. thanks for writing!
Sekre chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Haha, loved it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
...O.O; I just got into this fandom out of extreme frustration with my usual ones (which I have caught up to, sadly. People need to write more.) Anyway, this is the best piece of crack I've found here yet. I had to smother my laughter in my pillow, since it's after 3am. And it kept me awake! (I was kinda-almost falling asleep.) I think this might just be the first YGO fic going on my favorites list.