Reviews for Why?
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like it, and I agree that reading it fast kinda ruins the feel. I'm normally not a fan of this pairing, but I like how you wrote it.
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
It was so bittersweet and you definitly have Lettuce's personality down. I felt her pain and longing. I love how you kept it realistic. Alot of stories I read are saying that deep down Ryou really loves Lettuce not Ichigo. But that's just wishful thinking b/c in the last episode it is clearly seen that Ryou is still in love with Ichigo. I myself wish ryou would open his eyes and love lettuce. sorry, about this slightly long winded rant.
PreDawn chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really like this narrative of Lettuce's feelings. You really should write one on Ryou's feelings. I would love to read that.
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is really well written. I admit that if it's a pairing with Ryou with someone other than Ichigo, I usually don't read it.

Poor Lettuce. Feeling like she'll always be starved for his attention. Even though RxI is my favorite pairing, RxL is probably my second favorite.

Have you written a sequel? If so I'll happily read it. I've always liked the character Lettuce so I don't mind reading fanfics woth her and Ryou. Who knows? Maybe you'll convert me to loving RxL instead of RxI!
angelaisxawesome chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Ohmigosh, that was so SAD! I wasn't expecting it to seem so angsty! Totally reminds me of my eighth grader year. Exactly the same. Except for the whole "save the world, fight bad guys, kiss boys underwater" thing. :)

*favorites* :D
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw. I remember when I used to watch TMM. I supported that pairing. AHH. Anyways. That was actually pretty cute. You're good at this. :D.
Cherryl chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I hope you wrote on what Ryou thinks but I dont say anytihg please tell
Silver Artic Wolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
*starry eyes* THAT WAS AMAZING Musa-chan!
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was wonderful. It was beautiful. To put in simple terms. I LOVED IT!
Ocean's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/21/2007

I guess that you have no idea how flattered I felt when I read the message from you. No one has EVER been so nice to me that has dedicated a real story just for me. I'm just... out of words right now.

I love the way you write, and I cannot even say how touched I was when I read this. You use words very elegantly and beautifully. You bring up all the thoughts that young girl has whirling inside her head when she's in love.

One more time, I loved your story and I'm so touched that you dedicated this to me. If you have even the lightest inspiration to continue writing this, I'd love to keep reading. Oh, by the way, you motivited me to keep writing, so I'll work hard with he next chappie of AW from now on.

With love,

Ocean's Daughter
SweetAsHoney chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Well I'm not a big fan of this pairing...but this story just might have the ability to convert me!

This is brilliant. It's short and sweet and you describe how Lettuce feels really well!

Really like it, really really like it! Lol - n.n

Till Next Time,

Cherryll chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
yah Retasu has strong and true feelings for Ryou thats why she not can be with any one else you have understand that

I like it and I think its good Ryou have to move on like I told in my profile and try to come over Ichigo.

I be there and know it hurt alot but if it not true love you can move one with time.

maybe you can wrote about hav to move on with time in a story

just an idea hope you wrote a story on them again some day this was good and I like it alot

Go girl

Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
How sad! How beautiful! This is beautiful.
Emmski chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
You like the anime better? (gasp) I much prefer the manga, i despise the anime, although i saw only about one episode. That was enough. But I was able to follow along pretty well, and i really liked it.
His-Only-Heart chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
hey nice use of words! i like the kind of "poetic" thing, not that it is meant to be poetic but oh well you know what i mean. now review mine -.- review my paixzakuro story "the nigh" but anways great oneshot!