Reviews for Dance Into My Heart
Ilikeyuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I know this story is many years old, and your writing has probably greatly improved, but I just wanted to lend you some encouragement. This story is really, actually pretty good. Ishizu's premonitions about her fall, Anzu expecting her lover to be a coordinated and graceful dancer, and do I detect a hint of Anzu justifying a DDR machine for her room by saying it's a gift for Ishizu? At the very least, there is something along the lines of a plot, and I thank you for that alone.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD amazing!
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Me likey. _
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Very cute. The characters seemed pretty IC, too. The interaction was nice. I don't usually pay much mind to these characters, but I did really enjoy this. Nice job.
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very good
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this is cool! i like it! it help that is sweet and funny at the same time, i really really love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hmm ... quite nice! I liked it! Normally, I'm more of a fan of BoyxBoy rather than GirlxGirl, but this was kinda different ... *thumbs up* Great job! :D
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Well, Ishi is an interesting nickname.

It was cute. And I find it funny that Ishizu (I almost typed Isis, I'm that used to it) would be so graceful normally, but as soon as she gets on the DDR mat - BAM.

And I'm glad you made a little connection from the story to the anime/manga with Anzu's love for DDR. That's what I like in stories, those little connections. And... I love DDR. XD So yeah.

Just another great fic from you, Angel. You keep this up, and I'll crown you the winner right here. :)
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This, as usual, is very much in character. Nothing in the fic seems forced and you took all their history into account, which few authos seem to do. I liked it a lot. :)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Cute story. Not my cup of tea either but hey what the heck.

I hope you are doing well. Congratulations on still being in the contest.
journey maker chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh my goodness. I started laughing when Anzu showed Ishizu the mats and her reaction to them. Even though she couldn't really dance Ishizu still tried and that showed her love for Anzu. I loved reading this story. It showed so much emotion and that you are a good writer. Thanks again for writing this.