Reviews for Visitor
Whitelight72 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
I agree with Jasper, they're much less likely to attack if they know Bella is there.
graceb34 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ahh. what happened to it? i can only see up to chapter two. x_x

I was lovin the story. xD stayed up till 5 in the morning reading what you had...
Indigo chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
this is interesting,

i think it would be really kewl if Leah( if she is werewolf in this story) imprinted on Philip cause of the war between them
NotToBeMessedWith chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Marooned-4-now chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
I read Eclipse too! it was fantastico!

AwwLookTheSkyIsCrying chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
Aww No Fair...

I Want To Read Eclipse!

Its Not Out In The UK Yet [

I Liked This Chapter!

I Wish Someone Would Take Me Shopping Like That Haha ]

Loving Your Fic x
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
Cool, can't wait to read the next chapter! Did you like Eclipse?
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
PLEASE write some more! I really want to know what happens next!
ILuvFangs13 chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Bad Duvessa! This chapter is perfectly fine...I could never write a Bella, Alice and Rosalie shopping scene...not in as much detail at least XD Wonderful chapter and I can't wait until you update.
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Your fanfic is really good...i cant wait until you post the next chapter. Yeah, I agree that the 14th chapter wasnt as good as the others but overall the story is pretty amazzing!

So whats with Philip and everything? When will we find out? I cant wait!
Mrs. Quincy chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
it is all absoulety amazing
Abby chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
I loved this chapter actually I loved the whole thing...Please update soon! I love it! :D
La Belle Brunette chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
this was fine, i didnt mind it.

feministranter801 chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
Great story! By the way, just so you know, Jasper wouldn't be in school with them. He "graduated" with Rosalie and Emmett. Just so you know. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Alix.Natalie chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
True, this WAS a filler, with some punctuation overlooks and little seriousness. But it was enjoyable.