Reviews for An Aussie Supernatural Experience
Dunnywater chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Tinsey bit confused. Which one is sick?

I know you finished this story in 2007 but it is great.
Dunnywater chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
G'day mate! From one Aussie to another...this is bloody awesome! It's so hard to come by fics of the boys in Australia. I did a search and this and the Christmas one came up. They're both bloody brilliant. If only more people wrote this stuff.

When I finiish my current one; I'll have a think about douing one myself. I did kind of leave an opening for them to come down in anther of mine. Though I banished the Pagan God to Darwin. I'd have to bring it down to Melbourne to make an interesting story as I have no idea of Darwin's layout.

Anyway; that doesn't really concern you. Sorry to waffle on like a yobbo.

On and back to last chapter; I love 'Joker and the Thief'!

G'nite! It's 12:58am. I'll read a bit more later today.
AquarianNightSky chapter 18 . 3/18/2009
Wow. What a ride.
ramaloki chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
aww...the doctor..he's gonna help them isn't he? poor sam and sam you sure are sweet..doing that to keep dean safe...*huggles* your awesome too! i love your writing style and ideas you have!
ramaloki chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
very awesome! great work on this! i love how the story is going!
heather03nmg chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Wow, you write brotherly pain and angst brilliantly!

My poor boys, you're really torturing them and than you finally get them in the same room and we can't even get a hug, too cruel.

You know after this story, you'll never get the boys to visit Australia ever again...*giggles*

Great job, cookies for you, update soon!
missmadeleine2002 chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
interesting chapter, loved the flashback.. little-sam and dean are so adorable
ramaloki chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
omg uber! wow...i loved this! the demon seems to be a tad bit nicer but poor sam...he's a possession now...
ramaloki chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
awesome awesome chapter! you be strong sam! it's gonna be ok...i hope lol nice job!
ramaloki chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
wow..i was like omg what's dean doing? lol my mind went blank for a min...heh heh nice job! demon hunting aussie style...that's awesome!
Lamae chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
I love it!
HidingfromGhosts chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Loving it! :D
HidingfromGhosts chapter 4 . 3/26/2007

Love it! Love it! Love it!

*adds to favourites*
ramaloki chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
aww poor sam! i'm gonna go cry now.. T_T lol wonderful job on this!
ramaloki chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
omg this is soo exciting! wonderful uber job! *gives you a million cookies*