Reviews for Rescue Me
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
This story was extremely well written :D good job!
hehehegiggity chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
well i read this before i realised you wrote perchance to dream, well i have a few things about this story.

1. When i first opened this up i thought it was going to be a fan girl type of sloppy writing, but then you suprised me, hence i didn't know you were one of my favorite authors when i started reading. The first chapter or two was kind of not written as well as perchance to dream. But then you actually made the characters act like themselves instead of out of character. Which most people don't do no matter how much flawless writing they have.

2. When kenny imitated chef, i was drinking docter pepper, which is not good to drink when you laugh yourself to death. i gave your fic a 9.5 out of 10, the only problem really in the whole story which was that the whole do i love him thing on stans part was a tad rushed, but you made up for it.

Then i look at your latest story, you don't have any problems with it, so your skill shot up over the year distance(its that long right) so as corny as it sounds, you're in the top three authors on my list(since i've read like half the south park fics and your on the top of that), so i look forward to your next chpter of perchance to dream. Bye!
Ben Barrett chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
OMG. The foreshadowing here was sensational, and you really pulled off the bridge from one story to the next flawlessly. Kudos!
Ben Barrett chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I love the way this story starts. The prose is very involving, and it's a very worthy start to this awesome two-part epic. Very nice, amigo!
Perivates chapter 15 . 5/27/2007
Oh my GOD. Kyle is absolutely terrifying up through chapter ten; he sounds all too similar to a friend of mine who had a dangerous, life-threatening addiction to a love interest. It absolutely pained me to see Stan giving in to what Kyle's convinced him is his "fate" and feeding that addiction. I by no means would agree with Wendy, as her approach was entirely selfishly motivated, but still... I guess it just goes to show the idealism of angsty, dramatized slash. It makes for an interesting read, but once you've seen it in real life, it shakes you to the core to see characters reenacting things that you know can only end in codependency and pain. But y'know, regardless of how this sort of thing can turn out in reality, I still found the final chapters to be endearing and enjoyable. Kudos to you for that. :)

Also, on a bit of a tangent, the one thing that severely bothers me from an earlier chapter is when Kenny blamed Stan for Kyle's state. That is perhaps the most assholic accusation he possibly could have made. Was it his fault that Kyle cut off contact years ago? Was it his fault that Kyle turned to drugs? Was it his fault that Kyle could not deal with his emotional problems? Absolutely not - those were all on Kyle. Even if he couldn't controls his feelings or behavior, that in no way pins the blame on the object of his desire, especially one placed on such a high pedestal without even knowing that he's seen in such a way.

Of course, I don't mean any of this to be negative! I just don't feel it's very fair to leave solely praise without constructive feedback when I see opportunity for it. Good luck in all your future writings!
IamSaraSidle chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Aww, I just read this whole story, I loved it!

You're such a good writer, wow. D I loved every chapter of this, I especially loved when Stan realized he loved Kyle, Aww!

I can't wait to read more of your stuff, I remember how much I liked 'All American Rejection', so I'm excited for whatever else you do!

[This is BigBroflovskiFan from DA, btw P]
Lilchicky004 chapter 15 . 3/22/2007
Wait a minute! *checks calendar* Gosh, I haven't even read this chapter yet and it was updated like a month ago! Where was I? Hmm, well I saw the sequel and it got me all confuzzled. Then I was all "Oh my Holy glow in the dark condoms! It's been updated for a month!" And here I am.

Yes, I just woke up from an extra long nap. I'm incoherrence at it's finest. :)

Anyways, Aww, yay! Such a nice ending. Happiness. :)

Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Aivalee33 chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
OMG...this story was like, the greatest. _
EPAF chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
WOW WOW WOW! I just finished reading the whole of the story - I really enjoyed this, it's an excellent story and I love how you portrayed Stan & Kyle and their POVs.

I'm Male, straight and not ashamed or embarrassed to admit this, but I really loved this StanxKyle story - it's the first slash story I've read and it never failed to make me smile, laugh or just stop me from hitting the 'Next Chapter' button.

Once again, Fantastic story - I'm so effing glad it had a happy ending. 10/10 ;)
ButtersAwHamburgers chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
The end was good!i know i didn't review the other chaspters,but i did read them!can't wait for the sequel!
PP. Bunny chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Hi! Damn its over! But ya I help cause a sequal, which is very cool. I think its f-ing funny how David likes Kenny's Daughter. But poor Ryan's got no love, unless Bebe's son.

I stop trying to influance you, lol. I don't how you write without review. Which is probably why "A Devil's Hyme" hasn't been updated.

~~Matty
Ren85 chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Aw, this is such a cute chapter! (Sorry I haven't reviewed more, my compy was being fixed and it's a little embarassing reading ff on the library computers) The ending is priceless. And I thought Kyle's letter was really sweet, too. And thanks for mentioning me :) I appreciate it a lot.

Well, I'm looking forward to the sequel. Good luck with that!
MasterBee chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Aw its over! [

I LOVED IT!

YOU KNOW THAT XD

I don't know what I can say that I haven't said a million times already XD

Hehehe YAY, saw my name first on the list ~_

that was a really nice ending, I just love the idea of them as parents! Haha, typical they come home at the wrong time! But hey, it had to happen XD

You did a hell of a job with this

And I look forward to more of your stuff. hopefully SxK of course ~_

Great work _
Lilchicky004 chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
Chapter of happiness, indeed. I couldn't stop smiling.

Aww, I feel bad for not reviewing since chapter 11, but I made up for it! You're just too fast for me.

Okay, I changed my mind. THIS is my favourite chapter. So much cheerfulness!

Haha, I loved Kenny's present. He's my hero. He really is.

I love it! XD
Lilchicky004 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
I LOVED this chapter. Perhaps my favourite so far.

I loved reading Kyle's thought process. It's so beautiful how happy he is now. I loved the scene with him and Cartman.

Ahh, Stan's gonna propose! I'm very much a happy panda right about now.

Yay!