Reviews for Back from the Land of the Dead
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Ohmygod I'm still laughing. That's DEFINITELY the Mountain Dew talkin'. Please tell me you're considering finishing this. I will be heartbroken if you don't. TT-TT

And if you do finish it, can you PLEASE throw in a part about Inutaisho teasing Inuyasha mercilessly about his thing for Kagome? I will love you forever if you do!
Princess-Serenity-Serena chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
love this story! update soon please
Sesshfan55 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
wow those too sounded more hyper than a cheeta on cocaine
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Can you send me the descriptions please? Chipmunks on helium, oh my gosh i feel sorry for then next demon that has to go against those two demon lords. I have a question though. Why is Inutaisho so hyper and crazy it seemes? Does it have something to do with coming back to life? Update soon please!
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Oh ma god I love hyper Inu-taishou's! That story was the best! I see you havn't updated in while while... Please do so! Suspense is killing me...

-dies-

Kisetsu Shirosenshi
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
The conversation between Souunga and InuTaisho was hilarious! It had me rolling on the floor laughing!
RinzlerLegacy chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
wow this is a great story so far i cant wait till the next chapter and also while i was reading it i was whinking about that lady izayoi should come back that would be cool
Mayu-Chan-Sakura chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
sugoi
Kikyohater220 chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
I don't mean to be mean but this was very confusing for me but that just me. Though i got it still inupapa all the way!
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Yay, I get an Inutaisho plushie! You just made my day! Update soon!
Osuwari1 chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
I love this story! Inutaisho is such a baka in this story! I love it! BTW I so understand the hyperness, I sometimes get that way when I have sugur then drama. Please write more! Oh! Could ya cheack out my fic and see if it's any good? I really need someone other than my sister to review. Plese! (gives puppy dog eyes)
runawayy chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
haha! inutaisho is so OOC in this! and the whole Yu Yu Hakusho thing that was hilarious!
Fantasyfan01 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Lol! The Three Kings thing was brilliant! The guy who insulted Yomi got what he deserved! Great chapter:)
runawayy chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
haha! touga's so OOC in the first chapter! calling sessh fluffy that was hilarious! please make more this is so funny! plz update soon!
Fantasyfan01 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Okay... This had some spoilers for me, 'cause I haven't finished watching yet, but it is a great story! Keep it up!