Reviews for Mother
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That was Shukaku... TTATT Gaara...
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
reviewing, and since i took the time you darn well better have the time to thank me!

by the way, good story, but you could have expanded the ideas a little. Give them some more room to fully develop.
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was kind of a sad story... I liked it though. And it makes sense too.

~cHiBi
takuya chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
could the real mother of a demon carrier still love them, and what would be wores knowing there died giving birth to you which infact means that yoou killed them, or knowing there alive but to have them hate you so much they cant even hold you,
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Now all he needs is a picture of his mother, full body, and the ability to produce a Suna Bunshin (Sand Clone, right?) and the sand can become his mother.
Kwala chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
loved it, doesn't he say mother in the show too? he was talking to the sand!
Inuvamp chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
AW! Gaara has a sand mommy! - there, now i;ve read and reviewed. happy? *snickering*
Branwenn-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Cute. I like it.
Galance chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Near the end it almost got endearing and sweet, but then the laughter started. Can you say creepy? XD It was wonderful! Interesting idea behind it, too. The whole "mother's will is in the sand"-thing doesn't add up really.
Anaokeo chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I'M REVIEWING, I'M REVIEWING.

D:

Hehe. I love Gaara-chan. :33

Lovely story.

-Keiko
Aisuma chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Quite an eerie perspective on Gaara. After all he's been through it does make sense that he would think that way. It was a pleasurable and enjoyable read.
MadnessLover chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well. That's actually pretty deep. In a twisted sort of way... The laughing at the end is a big 'Dang...' part. And I don't know why... Great story.
naash chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
not bad...i love the perspective you had on this fic. it's very sadistic in a way