Reviews for The Brothers Grimm and the Musical Enchantress
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
This is so amazing! I am only on chapter 15 and it is by far the best BG story I’ve read! It is the continued adventures of our favorite brothers, as well as a wonderful tale! I have adored every gut wrenching, magic filled second!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
I think it was brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing it! I also find that part at the end by making Will the youngest was clever. Oh! And I love that you made Will sweet(except for the obvious parts where the Queen was controlling him and what not, but we all know that doesn't count) Most of the stories I've read on here he's terrible, which sucks cause his and Jakob's relationship was so awesome by the end of the movie! And I'm rambling...well, anyways it was well written and I gratefull to you for putting it on here!
hannahmjd chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
Oh my god, I'm crying! THIS IS SO GOOD! Ahh, I loved it! Amazing. Pure amazing!
hannahmjd chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Is it okay if I swear? Cause seriously! HOLY SHIT! AHH This is soooo intense! the last sentence was just so epic!
hannahmjd chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Ohh my god! This is soo awesome already! I have to keep reading!
hannahmjd chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
First chapter completed! I have a bad feeling for some reason about Angelika and the baby. I always thought that Will and Angelika were a better couple, but I still love Jakob a whole lot more! I will review again on later chapters!
Maggie Mae chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow this was amazing! I watched this movie a long time ago and loved it. Planning on watching it again for my birthday. Don't be worried bout this being the first because it was beautiful!
The Vampire Pony chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
This was the most awesome fan fiction of yours. I hate you now though. If I ever see you I'll have to do something to you for making me cry. Yes, you made me cry by making Wilhelm die. However, I am very much grateful that you brought him back to life. The end was absolutely great. It made me cry too. Thanks for the weird questions from my family as I sat staring at the computer with tears dripping down my cheeks. Thanks for finishing this story; I hate it when people don't. Then you're stuck with a great beginning, but nothing to tie it all up with. please make more Brothers Grimm fan fictions; you're a natural.

- Jacob Grimm
The Vampire Pony chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Oh my God, this is a great story so far. I'm glad you finished it, but not glad you made Jakob a father or husband. Great story!
Sawyer Fan chapter 22 . 2/16/2009
(Applauds wildly) You did it! Congrats on an incredible story! And thanks for answering my questions...clever twist on making Will the younger...hehehe.

I'm also happy you got more reviews as well. I know for a while there I was the only one. Hated the thought of no one else reading this wonderful story.

Again, fantasic story telling! I had a great time reading this!

Sawyer Fan chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Wow! Just Wow! I thought the last chapter was intense!

I'm so glad you didn't kill Will! And loved how you had Lorita give Will life, plus 'grow up' a little...hehehe.

Does Will have any faerie attributes now? Or was it just to save his life only?

Again, a wonderfully written chapter!
Sawyer Fan chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Whew! What a chapter! You sure had a lot of angst and action crammed into this one chapter! Still reeling from it!

Give you many kudos for how you wrote this!

So, was Will lying about the heart being the Queen's then? I sure hope not!
janinePSA chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
Ah, new chapter finally, I was starting to wonder if you wanted us to get hooked again and then leave it for another year or so. ;)

No, dont take me serious, take you're time, it's worth it.

Yes, cliff, of course, but you couldn't have dealt with that problem in the same chapter and starting the new chapter with Will just suddenly collapsing, nah, stupid.

So perfectly justified cliff-hanger.

I'm glad Jake got to do some hero-work, i like him and for a moment there I was afraid he would get a failure-experience.

Ah, my english sucks right now, hope you know what I mean.

I'll just stop talking and let you get on with the writing.
Sawyer Fan chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
I was so honked off I couldn't review last night! For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me log on!

Thankfully its behaving tonight.

Wow! Things are really getting serious!

What a mean lady to pick on a baby! Gr...

Sure hope Will can fight the Queen long enough to stop her evil!

Sure hope the author updates quickly!
janinePSA chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
Ah, yes Jakob, please hurry, I need to know whats going to happen.

Wonderful set-up in this chapter: everything is there, the trap is set and the spring vibrating under the tension.

But the Queen made a mistake in taking Aurora I think. That one is going to backfire.

And Will likes Lorita, does he? ;)

I remember I suspected as much in the beginning and wasnt to thrilled back then, but now I think its cute.

Probably because its been sometime since I was obsessed with grimcest. ;)

Anyway, knowing you, everything is probably going to turn out completely different.

So, I'll await the next chapter with eagerness and let myself be surprised.