Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Really sweet and loving. Thanks for sharing. :)
glassfacet chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Super cute! I love Fiddler on the Roof... and the song is just so perfect, really. The format is intriguing - I definitely got to imagine the facial expressions and tones (those can be so hard to capture, I think).
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Aww so cute!
BelleTheBeauty chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I just read it n i don't know what to say..

i'm speechless it was too damn adorable !

aww...fluff fluff fluffy
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hahaha. Kakashi is such a dork! And i can just imagine Kakashi asking Iruka that question too! _
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: Why do i get the feeling he just wanted to say that. nice fic
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aww...so sweet! :)
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
D'aaaawwwwwwu. That's cute. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Mortalita chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw, that's cute.
Jitzy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I melted at the fluffiness of this
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*aws* so cute!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
XD sweet!
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
So wonderful. This was very sweet and touching. Sometimes you just need to hear those special words.
AHealthyObsession chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
heh heh, that was good. I just watched Fiddler the other day, so I was interested in what you did with the song, because it didn't really seem to fit with the Kaka/Iru pairing, but I guess I was wrong. You should do more, it'd be hilarious!

-Crick118 (who's too lazy to sign it (and damn proud of it!))

Qoftheday:Guy 1: Stop rhyming I mean it!

Fezzik: Does anybody want a peanut?

-Princess Bride
Lady Ohina chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Ha! I remember that song...haven't seen the movie in years but I certainly remember

Very fun choice for a story format and quite suitable since it's content is very light and sweet. The light rhyming added a subtle rhythm for the reader and a bit of humour/silliness; I didn't really catch the rhyme aspect until I went through it more carefully a second time.:D

To make a long review short; I loved it!