Reviews for Curiosity
hopelessromantic chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
i've always liked the idea of rukia and kisuke. i like what you did here.
ReaperDuckling chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
These are really intresting, I'm looking forward to the next drabble :)
Rukes chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
can you please continue this story. It's good:)!
Laia Moon chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
I love this story. And I love the pairing. Reading all the chapters was very enjoyable!
AlaeaMori chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
i really liked all chapters...and interesting take on things...I've always loved Urahara's character, you've pportrayed him well. And the match to Rukia is fitting and convincing. Not to be anti-Ichigo, but he comes across as just a boy in comparison to the 'man'. Nehu it was great, i look forward to the next chaps
Elle chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Your fanfic's great! It's so well-written and original. One of the best I've read. Keep writing ]]
indefinitelyhigh chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Haha, I like it so far! Nice work!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Awesome! Wonderful chapter! -
kisuke chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
i loved this fan fic only thing dat wuld improve it is 10% more smut lol, really enJoyd reading this hope 2 C more soon p.s. is a lil kisuke inoue fanfic 2much 2 ask 4?
kisuke chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
Miss Artemis chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
You are one of my proclaimed heroes! I absolutely ADORE Rukia x Urahara, it is one of the pairings I fell in love with first (along side Rukia x Ukitake and Rukia x Byakuya ). I really hope that you continue writing on these two, you have a knack for them. I love how you can make Urahara lose control in fear of losing her, but it is sad sometimes (like with the first chapter you wrote when Rukia faces the Ninth Espada). Hopefully you'll be able to write some fluffy (or maybe lemony, heh heh) oneshots in the (hopefully near) future?

Take all the time you need to, BUT PLEASE UPDATE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

-Miss Artemis

P.S. - Do you know of any other Rukia x Urahara fanfics on this website? Or maybe a Rukia x Urahara website? That would be awesome if you know anything. If not...I shall still search valiantly.

Toodles
screamscream chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
omg!GREAT fic!GREAT writer! your stories are so romantic so real and make me think this pairing is so possible. The captain's haori and Urahara's hentainess is a genius idea!
jrkgirlrox chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
I really like these drabbles, and the idea of a Urahara/Rukia pairing is really interesting as well

keep up the great work on these :)
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
I really liked the imagery of winter in this chapter! Thanks for updating!
deirdre's dreams chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
Oh yes, please! More, please (_)