Reviews for Sole Mates
CSIGranger7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I absolutely loved this! I just saw this episode on Spike, too so it was fun to read. This is definitely going on my favorite's list.
Skittles-GleeK chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was a great story your a good author
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
LOL! THIS WAS HILARIOUS! SO FUNNY! IM NOT USUALLY A CSI GIRL, MORE MIAMI, AND HAVE TO SAY, NOT A HUGE SANDLE FAN, BUT I LOVE THIS! SO FUNNY! GOOD JOB! GREG, UH I LOVE HIM!
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was exceptionally fantastic. They were so adorable, and adorably in character to boot. Yay you! I'm sure that's exactly how Greg would have played it too, trying to pass it off as a joke, it's totally his style. I love this fic, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You have a knack for these characters, and it shows. Aw, I wish this had been in the show. Wow, great stuff here, really, bravo. :o)
I never promised chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Great story!
Kegel chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was awesome and very much like Greg and Sara. :D
necira-skies chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Great one shot-I loved how you worked in the line from the synopsis. And the scene where Sara asked Greg to be her running partner, that goes well with the episode where he 'asks her out' and later she says she could kiss him...
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Have to admit when i first saw the summary I was like WTF, and laughed, then when I started reading it, I liked it. It was very well done.