Reviews for Black And Blue
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow. A tiny look into the sarcastic and skeptical mind of the doctor we all know and love. :D You really did an awesome job on this. :D

ferret nin
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aww! Th is is soooo sweet! Great job!
chicomarx chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
T.T AWW. Poor Squishy!

This was great; it had me laughing ("Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ."!), blubbering, and going "Aw!" on multiple occasions. Love your stories.
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
omg this part - "He refused to believe it was because he didn’t want the illusion to end, because it was kind of…nice, to have them there watching over him. Not that he would ever admit that. Ever. Not even under threat of torture or maiming.)"

had me frikken litteraly(haha i cant spell for beans XD) ROFL and when the girls were saying they had to leave and stuff i actually changed my happy face to a frown :(

seriously, you have a talent for writing.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LOL Between Crane and Nygma, CAT's little trick should be unraveled soon enough!

Yet another good one! _
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ow ow ow...

You know, you have this way of writing violence with an underlying humor to it, I like it :)
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
SQUEE! Oh, I loved that with all my heart and soul and even down to the little icky bits inside. I LOVED IT! Can you write another?

I totally need to watch the movie again... *grabs it up from its spot right next to her* Oh yeah. This is gonna be an awesome night...

BTW, you are so lucky! The fluffiness with... would Al be irritated if I borrowed her term of endearment? I hope not, 'cause the fluffiness betwixt yis and Squish face was so adorable! It made me smile and laugh, and the whump was to DIE for. (shivers) Oh, I love that stuff.

Great, awesome job!

Keep writing!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Nice! Don't you just love trying something new? Heh, four pages of pure whump. Did you enjoy writing it?

Heh, very nice. I enjoyed it as much as a reader can without being labeled 'sadistic' or synonomous with the previous word. I love your writing - absolutely look forward to each and everything you write. It seems like you're quite the Scarecrow/Crane fan. :D

Keep up the excellent writing, and remember: You can never have too much of a good thing. (Although your characters may complain.) XD
Twinings chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Number One: "Are you crying?"

Me: "N...no..." (sniffle)

Number One: "What are you reading?"

Me: "Uh-huh..."

Number One: "Captain?"

Me: (horrified squeal) "She broke his ribs!"

Number One: (laughs hysterically, because she's been torturing me with my stupid phobia for hours)

Me: "Stop talking about the ribs!"

(later)

Number One: "Are you crying again?"

Me: (giggle) "Nope! Would you like a hug?"

Number One: "Why?"

Me: "Because I want to give someone a hug and Techie's not here. Hugs!"

And this is not a story she will ever touch, I think. I scared the hell out of her with all my gasping, twitching, and trying not to cry.

And all the exclamations of, "Run, Squishy!" and, "Oh, thank god. He's unconscious."

Squee.