Reviews for Just One of Those Days
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice-y nice. (AU's are fantastic for the sole reason that you can forget little things, such as sindings and ilusions of the faith{Incase it looks like I'm complaning, I'm not})

And a mesage for Auron because of the last thing he said: Just keep telling your self "I'm not to old for this shit! I'm not to old for this shit!"(and to the author, If you don't know what that's from, just watch the Lethel Wepon movies)
xScottx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I read a kinda sad Auron/Rikku fic so it made me feel better but Auron was so out of character...I think you could of did him way better. but still good *Puts on favorite list* Will read again possibly!
CoHeeD17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I like it. I like the beggining, then it gets a little to graphic for my taste. But anyway, I like it.
ChiCkkie chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ah, loved it, Auron being Auron-y.

Great job!
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh my god! This was SO good! I absolutely loved it! And the last line had me laughing so hard, lol. Great job :)
phedre87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was great. I love how you portray auron and rikk in this. It was perfect, I have the biggest grin plastered across my face right now. This was great!
bittersweet chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
OMFG HELL YEAH!

Just not lemon-y enough for me to be able to read it but i LOVE the pouncing, that is very likely the best aurikku i have EVER read: well done to you :)
me chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Yay. Nothing is hotter than auron and rikku! You write it so well too!
pyro-witch2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
/ Well writen, good job! :3 you should make a... continuation in Aurons room! lol
Fwe chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wooh, hot. ;) I liked it. Nothing quite like a fluffy (hot) aurikku to make my morning complete. I really ejoyed that. Good job.

P.S. Poor Rikku, being allergic to peach. :P
forensicgirl21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey, yep me again, this was a cute, sweet story also. (Auron would make anyone feel better on a day like Rikku was having wouldn't he?) Unity in Spira is sweet also, and your new one eh, With Eyes Closed (I think) is good also. (Earlier this evening I read all of the stories listed under your profile and they are all good, I just kind of procrastinated about reviewing until now.)
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
*fans self* Man that was hot. lol. Great little stroy, very enjoyable.
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
well done! Well done indeed . . . I loved this one, and I can't wait for more of your sequal . . . *applauds* BUt I enjoyed this one quite a lot.
Dark Knight Harkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Jaymo, Jaymo, Jaymo! You are one wierd persona aren't cha! Anyway loved it and love you! You have to write more of With Eyes Closed! I will try to update my other story from Phantom Nightshade but i ain't promising anything! I have an exam on Monday!

Die and be free or live and fight your sorrow!

Dark Knight
Seymour's Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hell yeah I feel better! That's the first Aurikku I've actually ever read. Seen them around, but never been too approving of the couple. [I'm a SeymourxRikku girl] But hell yeah that made me feel better. Nothing like a softcore lemon to make me smile XD