Reviews for Problem Fixing
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Awwwww! Lol! XD Hahaha! But seriously that was cute! I Love it! Like tons! Lol I kinda feel bad for Toboe! I mean he is absolutely clueless! Hahaha! I wonder when they will have the famous "the talk" every guardian/parent fears! Lol anyways I loved it! It was fantastic! I hope ta read more from u in the future!
Golden-yellow girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is awesome. Are you gonna write some more stories for this couple?
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aww!

I love it! They are so made for each other!
(sorry but english isn't my first language)

Frenchyaw!
Dakuenjeru chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
cute
higewolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
!(:
sonny chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Cute
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aw. _ Kiba got all jealous. Cute!
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Kiba X Tsume FTW! n.n I always thought it was the only pairing that made sense in relation to the two of them. For one, Kiba's the alpha: being an alpha wolf (and I'm drawing on actual nature here) the only mate he would ever accept would have to be his second-in-command. Tsume is Kiba's second. n.n Just an interesting little point of note that I thought you'd enjoy.

I'm also glad that this wasn't smut-ish. It makes this fic all the more sweet and fluff-ish. Let's face it; this couple needs as much fluff-ish-ness as possible since they get almost _no_ attention. I'm glad that you don't buy into the smut equals good fiction. In any case this fic is faved and I hope you write more for this couple. Kudos!

~Fira, The Mouse of Anon
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
well i don't think kiba as naive in the or any where else for the most part atleast not any more
Benedikthe Ellanthos chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great work! Very cute indeed. I think it's great when it's not too "dirty" soo to speak. I like the words you use and the way you write. Great work.
shamroxandsweepers chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
this is a really cute story! i thought it was funny that hige knew knew all about tsumi and kiba. are you going to make a sequel or add any more chapters? i think you should. keep up the good writing!
Rider chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
oh... don't make it oneshot... make it longer! please...
Kay chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Woot! Guess who!

(Draws more cuddling wolf doodles on a nearby peice of paper.) I liked it! It's TsumexKiba, how could I not?
blubuddha999 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
oh my god, so cute! i loved it.