Reviews for There's No Such Thing As A Happy Ending
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
nice
Anonoymous666 chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Who is Karai? Isn't she the shreaders adopted daughter? If not in this fic then who is it and how is he involved with the turtles? Just a few questions that this chapter arose. I love the fic so far btw.
Anonoymous666 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
o_O oh! Raph lost his temper... What will he lose next? hehehehe
Sciencegal chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
This was a great follow-up fic. The last chapter caused my eyes to water, but it takes a lot to actually get me to cry from a fic! It's kinda weird that it was Raph's words that almost got me crying. The tough guy showing his true feelings. I've always liked that side of Raph. Good job with it!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
That was just georgous. I'm... I'm stunned. I love how Raph started believing at the end, the way (this one really gets me)you conveyed all that emotion. It's just... wow. Awesome job.
Lola Hard chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Okay, I'm sitting here and crying. Very badly. This story was beautiful, and so sad... Especially considering that Donnie is my favorite turtle boy... There is nothing else I can add, only a couple more wet teary sniffles. This was amazing. I need to read something fluffy and happy now. Thank you!

Lola
Largely Inconsequential chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
NICE! I had the biggest lump in my throat and tears in my eyes when I finally finished. Nice.
Kimura chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Gah. Shouldn't have read this at work. Trying not to cry.

Good job.
Eridani23 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Short story but still very well written.
Luna13 chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
I've almost cry really well done.

Luna
Duke Igthorn chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
Aw that was so nice to see Raph finally coming to accept things.

Big congrats on this story!

Greets,

Dukey
Goddess of Idun chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Oh no, it's over! I'll certainly miss the updates. But you ended it in a good way. I'm glad Raph's starting to get over Donnie's death and find happiness again.

I look forward to that other unofficial sequel you mentioned! Hope it won't take too long 'til you got the first chapter up. :)

Thanks for an amazing story, Chibi! It's one of the best TMNT fics I've ever read and it has really touched me. You're a wonderful writer, keep up the great work.

Idun
Ted chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
This is really good! You've created strong emotion in this story. As for your views on God, I say you should be proud to believe!

From your notes, it sounds like you've got some real-life tough times going on. If so, I'll be praying for you.

I look forward to the rest of this story and to seeing what part your faith plays as it develops.
Luna13 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Really good, loved it when do we have a sequel?

Luna
Eridani23 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
So sad, but so good at the same time.