Reviews for The Sword of De├Ądralon
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 2 . 2/28/2018
How's Aragorn supposed to explain in a sufficient way to Legolas that the latter tried to kill him?
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
;) nice job
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Oh my! Quite an adventure they both had! Poor Legolas hasn't quite realized what happened yet though, about him being possessed. I bet he'll be really guilty and upset, or even just shocked and horrified.
Awesome story! So mysterious, awesome, and lots of action!
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Well, like you said, the plot bunny really is back! I love that plot bunny.

That was a really unpredictable and imaginative story! I was really surprised at, like, every turn!

Thanks heaps for taking the time to both write and actually complete really quality stories. I haven't read a single bad one so far, and I am certain I am not going to. (I hate it so much when people don't finish stories - I was reading one the other day that ended on one of the characters from the movie having to make a choice wife or child, and then they didn't update since 03! Grr...)

Sorry I'm in a talkative mood. Eh. Oh well.
ShaolinQueen chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
My dear PB! Congratulations for another great idea!
iccle fairy chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
really great story, very enjoyable. fran ~*~
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
ooh fab chapter. very exciting! really great descriptions!
Inactive1357 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Good story! It would be interesting to find out exactly what Estel told Legolas, but it would probably be anti-climatic, too. The Witch King? I got thrown for a loop there! Good job!
LegolasLover2003 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
YAY! I liked it!

It's always fun to mess with the Elf's mind... make him evil... so fun!

I really liked how Aragorn was totally confused through most of the story (at least to me he was).

WOOT!

Until next time...

Laters, mellon nin.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Well, I surely didn't expect the Witch King himself! *shudder* That was a narrow escape. It must have been hell for Aragorn having to fight Legolas like that - I hope the With King needs a LONG time to recover! I really don't envy Aragorn the task of telling Legolas what happened to them. I liked Glendonna attacking the Witch King, and I'm glad that she's free now. I enjoyed this story very much! :)

Tinu
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I love treasure maps and mysteries, so the beginning of this story already made me quite happy. Besides, I always like to see Legolas in a cave ;-) Glendonna's story is really sad, but also intriguing. A lost sword and a lost realm. Hm, I can't help wondering what killed the man they found and how many people may know of the sword and want it. I'm sure your plot-warg will have a lot of nice ideas to entertain me and our heros. *g* Great beginning!

Tinu :)
janeyboy chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
good story. i hope thats not really the end though, i want 2 find out what happens 2 this sword.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Glad the plotbunny was still lazy/mild enough from its vacation to make sure you managed to snatch out of its claws and let them continue safely and healthy for the moment. I'm afraid it won't be for long though, with both Witch King and Sauron on their tails (anticipating look on face) ;)

Liked Glendonna, you managed to make her feel very human, urhm Elvish I mean, despite the fact she was a blue flame ;)

Really like this story, so please update soon.
JessiTsuki chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I'm a semi-lurker. I review sometimes. x Well this story was surprisingly short, from one who has grown accustomed to your long works~ But it was good!
lauren hedgehog chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Great story :-) I enjoyed it alot and can't wait to see what other trouble those two are going to find :-)