Reviews for Mirroring the Light
Elsil chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for doing an excellent piece writing for such an out-of-the-way fandom.

Elsil
lkc159 chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
27th Feb? :/

That's a long long time ago. Have I really been away for that long?

Haha anyway I liked your ending. The twists and turns were almost all there (Thankfully you didn't just kill off Miria), and the ending tribute was a nice touch

(Belated) Congrats on your green belt! And sorry for forgetting to come back and check often :/

Good luck for your A's! Your prelims should be around next month right?
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
A very nice conclusion to your fic! I like Miria so I was alarmed when she was hit in the previous chapter. Good thing you didn't let her die. XD

Congrats on the green belt, by the way. :)
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
There will be an epilogue, right?
lkc159 chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for the credit, though I doubt I actually did anything much *searches memory*

Anyway, this chapter was just right in terms of length and suspense. But what on earth just happened o.O
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Omigosh, what happened? I can't wait!
lkc159 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Cockroach?

Would your first language happen to be Mandarin or one of its dialects?
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
Hey, don't be too hard on yourself! Mirroring the Light is going on pretty well! :) And please do continue this. I want to know what Tal would decide to do once he finds out Rhin's plans. And of course, an Important Talk between Milla and Miria!
Azarathed chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Pretty good chapter, wish it was longer though but I get the whole time flying thing lol There were a couple grammer errors but overall it was well written, I look forward to your next chapter _
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
A twist! Gotta love them. :)
Azarathed chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
Epic. I spent the last week rereading the seventh tower series and decided that I craved some fanfiction lol yours was the first that I saw that looked good and I'm so loving it .-. you also did a pretty good job of hiding the twists, I only figured out most of them a few lines before. So great job so far, sorry about how annoying life is before college, and leme know if you're looking for an editor lol
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
E! Hahaha. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
Okay, I totally wasted my chance to give a decent review on the latest chapter so I'll make it here.

I think you've improved on your writing. There are a few awkward words strung here and there, but generally it's all right. I was, however, pretty sure that Milla had already changed into furs though. In the latest chapter, she was back to wearing the gown. Or maybe I was just thinking about something else.

Well, anyway, this is the most detailed review I can give, and I can't really do a lot of criticism since I'm hardly an expert in creative writing. I don't mean to offend anyone, and I understand some of the difficulties in writing using a second language. So there. I hope that I was I bit of help.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
*sob* It's been a long time since I've read a ST fanfic.
MaximumTwilightRider chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good job! THis is an amazing story so far! If I would do anything, I would just try to make the chapters a bit longer. Constructive criticism! Not trying to be mean! I wonder who the child is...