Reviews for Break
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I liked this so much! I like to think Kakashi and Sasuke have a really good relationship and you portrayed that really well:) Thanks for posting!
X59 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
brilliant.

You really detailed how hate could be created and I loved the Kakashi-Gai comparison you did.

It just made everything feel more real.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh wow...this is so sad and angsty and philosophicla, yet it fits so well and is so ic! It really is beautiful, my fav out of your stories...

hehe, I've read so many of your stories today, and reviewed them all! (the ones that I've read, I really do love them!)
bardalicious chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I hate Sasuke too, so I know how Gai feels. ._.; Poor Gai, poor Kakashi. -huggles Kakashi- I don't want to huggle Gai because he's kinda creepy, but he's a good friend/rival! X3
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow, that was good. Very deep. You're good at writing stories. :D
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good. Liked that it was done from Gai's perspective. Great work!
VeglmaToo lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was sad. T_T

(oh and Gai was awesome! _
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Exceptional piece of work with alot of thought put in. I never really considered the mentor aspect of Sasuke leaving Kakashi and this made me think alog

great job!
Kajeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
O.o I don't wat to say...but that was awesome...
BleedingSaro chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i SO cried. It was amazing Well written, excellent. It's sad when you think about it. Having a rival who is, at the same time, yur best friend. This story explains that so well. CURSE YOU SASUKE!
anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Good character analysis. Made for an interesting read.
Din chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
wow never really thought of Gai like that,as Kakashi's friend i just thought they were rivals,but i do have to say it was a touching fic, and when did Kakashi tie Sasuke to a tree? Oh well guess it doesnt matter, its funny though!_
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Nice job! I like it. I think it's pretty accurate. Keep writing!
stuckinabottle chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
wonderful! so good. i will favorite it!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
It's so sad. I know that Gai cares about Kakashi very much and that Sasuke's betreyal would hurt him too, but I still belive that he is a person beliving in people and second chances.