Reviews for That's My Boy
H.R chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Hi I am new to the fan stuff but I think you are Marsalis at writing. I also liked how you added your own twist to the story. Hope you write again.
pipinheart chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
I loved this story. Frank and Deans relationship was great and at the end evern margaret could mabe change one day...
smilinglizards chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Frank? am I missing something from your previous story? I thought Mary's dad was Samuel...
but, anyways, I like the story so far and I'm only on chapt. 1!
Merklin chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
You have the perfect mix of seriousness and fluff, and I love you for that. I love Supernatural fanfics, but finding one that qualifies as happy is HARD. You give me that, while still maintaing elements of severity and plot. I salute you.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 23 . 12/15/2010
ohgravitysonfire chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
omg yeah that moisture on my cheeks? totally from the tears running down my face.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
best chpt ever!
CanadaNL chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
Great story!
Darthnikki chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
I love Bobby, and I love in your stories just how firecly protective he is of Dean. Poor Dean **hugs him tight** his grandmother truly is a bitch, but you're right, it would have more of an imapcy coming from those she thought...what's the word? err...decent? she doesn't deserve him. at all!
daleaikman chapter 24 . 8/14/2009
You did it again. Its all the word that mines good too; just like the first one was. And Frank love the man gald you made him a good guy. And when Bobby made them all sleep out side it was priceless. Thank you for not one but two great story.
storyaddict69 chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I love this story...I really do love your writing. I love how you write Dean and John and Bobby and Sam.,.I love that you bring out what i think every fan would love to see in an episode...Weechester stories..and what it mightve been like with john...or what it couldve been like if john wouldve been put in a different situation...I really do hope to read more stories like this from you...I think i've read most of yours..i still have more to read..but I'm really enjoying them... Thank You. :D
janet1982 chapter 24 . 11/6/2008
awesome story:)
Nidhoegg chapter 24 . 7/18/2008
OMG, I haven't read such a good story in a very long time. I almost thank heavens for getting my wisdom teeth pulled just now, so I had the time to read it in two days.

*sigh* You don't happen to be planning on a sequel...? I just love your sense of humour, and though my jaw is killing me you managed to make me laugh each chapter. Thanks so much for giving us this wonderful story and I hope you'll continue writing in your captivating style.
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
WOW! I just looked at my clock and it's two am! I'm so tired but i just can't stop reading, i'm just waiting for that other shoe to drop. Your such a good writer and this story is amazing!
HAMUCHA chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
(Hoped that you liked this chapter. )