Reviews for Ash And Misty's Love
You're good
No love kisses, no romantic scenes chapter 4 . 2/22
its romantic and love isn't that far I hop chapter 4 . 2/22
its romantic and love isn't that far chapter 3 . 2/22
a little romance in the air
allan.sangmaYahoo. com chapter 2 . 2/22
no romantic scenes
If this is a love fanfic why isn't there a romantic scene
call me pokegirl chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LET EM KISS! YOUNG LOVE! ITS MY DREAM (even though I had 12 boyfriends from the age of 5 to 8... Never mind that, its off topic) TO SEE ASH AND MISTY KISS D: I PROTEST! BRING BACK MISTY! BRING BACK MISTY (x 27728648620747247847033738783733874944748748... Oh and a 9 :3 )
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
This chapter was my favorite so far because they all laughed at ash but misty thought they laughed at her and also misty started to cry. there were some feelings here in this chapter love, sadness,happiness, and some teasing and that's why I liked it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This chapter you can tell you put effort I to it that's was why I thought this chapter was good ,interesting and a little bit funny at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
it was a simple chapter wasn't boring and it wasn't to complicated and it was good
True Rarity chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
That was perfection.

And no, I'm not kidding. One little bit.

It was funny, it was sweet, it was original, unpredictable, and pleasant. As I've told other people, reading fanfiction is often as painful as writing it, because, more often than not, the author doesn't capture the characters in quite the right way. However, I am pleased to say that this is the most accurate representation of the characters' personalities I've seen yet. Not to mention I loved your author's notes at the end. That last Poké-pun... It was hilarious!

I know you've since retired from the fandom, but I hope you are still happy to know that your writing was spectacular, retired or not.

True Rarity
T-bird chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
This is really good so far! I am loving it and the puns!