Reviews for Where the Truth lies
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
Wait...that was it? It's not finished though. You labeled it as romance, but there was no romance. There was no them getting together? Or him confronting her about his stupidity. I have to say, the ending was a little disappointing, and the story label was misleading. Seems like this needed one more chapter.
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Jack was EXACTLY what he needed.
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
I don't how he's freakin' feeling. Even if they do manage to get together, it would always be tarnished by the fact that he believed strangers over her. That no matter how much she's done, he still thinks of her as a thief. He could kiss my ass. She deserves better.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
She didn't want SPECIAL treatment...she wanted to be treated the same. Dear gods Daniel's being a special kind of jackass. I hated how he treated her in the show as well. His holier than thou attitude...never giving her the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't get hurt somehow I'll be dissapointed. I'm happy Landry changed his mind and that Sam believed in her. Vala was right. Daniuel should have been the 1st to defend her. If it had been the others, he would have.
Barbie2 chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
I really love this story I hope one day you get to finish it
misato3 chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
I loved the story and would love to see you complete. I know life gets busy and the show has been over awhile now, if you get the bug to write, I would love to read the end.
claire18974 chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
This fic is wonderfull ! Are there a next chapter ?
coexist love chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
Oh god! more please! I want to see Vala and Daniel after she wakes up.
rygelrocks chapter 16 . 4/12/2008
This story is so enjoyable- please finish it. So much left unsaid between Daniel and Vala. Great stories like this deserve a great ending. You've put so much care into it already. Please update.
BloodRose101 chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
please update i love t his tory. I'd like to see where it's going and how it'll finish great fanfic.
1477166 chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
COOL! i like this story... it's pretty awesome. Daniel should be shot for what he did... hmph. LOL but it was kinda expected... KINDA
Alfagirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is a great story. Please update. I need to find out what happens. Does Vala remember? Daniel's reactions? Soo...many questions. Please update.
Myosotis13 chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Aw. This was really sweet. Very good job on describing how Vala woke up and her initial reactions. :)) loved the SGC - 'Victoria's Secret' association with Sam, that was such a funny touch to the series. Also, great Sam/Vala interaction in this chapter; although I'm very curious to see the first chat with Daniel, I thought it a good touch to make Sam be there when Vala woke up instead of Daniel. A frequent, if harmless, clichee avoided ;). Anyway, wonderful job as always, and I can't wait for the next part! Sorry I took so long to review *blush* I am so lazy sometimes.

Hugs!

Myosotis
Rac80 chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
good chapter. I like the tests lam gave vala, very realistic. Now you have me wondering where this story will go... :D
E. Nagrom chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
hey just found this fic! its fantastic, really sorry to have reached chapter 16 with no 17 (yet i hope :P) there's too much to write about what i loved about it but all i can say is its fantastic oh said it already...hm

Please update ASAP this is really really good :)

E.