Reviews for Fooled Again
Cookie Paint chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Wait...she got her heartbroken at 12...but her boyfriend could drive...she was dating a high schooler? Or was it a mistake you made?
Kaida Li chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
omg what will happen when she will find out about the reality tv thiing. where they even filmimg natsume? please countinue i really cant wait i hope you will consider continueing this its really reeallllllllly good!
PingPong Girl chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
Cool.
Miss Dorks chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
I hope you continue. [:
Murasakichuu chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
what a great cliffhanger...I really am curious if mikan finds out that it is only a reality show...hope you could update soon so I have an idea on what the ending will be!
Ali Cx chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
It was sad to know that Mikan had unintentionally kill Mitsuri's cousin but at least it got better in the end when Natsume comforted using ice cream. I guess Mikan just couldnt take the "betrayal" and ran away without letting him explain. Not surprising at all. When that sorta things happens, you just really dont wanna hear from that person again... So sad. And now, Natsume is REALLY gonna betray her after the show is over!...or will he?

UPDATE SOON
Corrin Lailah chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
It's been too long since i've read this!

Still love it!
SnowCharms chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
That...was weird...I wonder who was/is the bitch who caused this whole mess...but either way I wonder who is gonna find out about the show...update!
Youichiix33 chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
aw! POOR MIKAN i would totally cry :( that's so sad for rokai though...-sigh- AW NATSUME IS SO SWET! ! ;D ;D ME LOVE HIM HARR XD

UPDATE SOON!

You-chii
Sakura-Hime246 chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
OMGAH. That was absolutely brilliant I tell you!

BRILLIANT! You make me swoon over natsume.

DDANGIT. Update soon.

well if your not on hiatus. :3

Silly me,

saku-chan
dominiqueanne chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
loved it, update soon

nxm forever
SnowCharms chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
I think that Mikan should slip away discreetly and go to the music room...maybe she could go to the dance studio or something...update!
konnie chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
oh no i hope that mikan doesn't fall for him or else it'll happen last time and - wait i do want that to happen plz continue!
behindthisgirlshadow chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
LOvE iT!

updaTe SoOn...

or else P

Ja-ne

Meanna-chan
Ali Cx chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
Shouldnt the school be closed or locked?

M...there were some grammar errors but other than that this was another one of the weird but cute chapters.