Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Ka chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
... and now I want an epic with this as the premise.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
And I think Thundercracker might actually be better at the job than "Rodimus Whine" was? :)
Violetlight chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
What could possibly be worse for a Decepticon than being reformatted into an Autobot? Interesting retelling of the 1986 movie. Tempest [Prime] sounds like a good fan character. Have you written any more about him?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I have the strangest idea for a Knight Rider/Transformers crossover running through my head now.
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
An interesting idea - Thundercracker as the new Prime. Well, why not? The thing is that this showed that the division between some 'Cons and 'Bots really is only the badge. Honour, courage and integrity go across the barrier of nationality without even slowing down. The Matrix found its rightful bearer and its power did the rest.

A nice little AU with your usual dose of insight.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
just wondering if you were fonna continue this. I thought it was just another character's take on the movie, till the ending. What a complete twist! loved it! I'd like to see how Tempest Prime deals with the new title of leadership. and what the Autobots and Decepticons think of him. heh.

Also, just curious of what his name was before the reformat.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
There's an angle and a viewpoint I'd not have considered - good job and good idea... I like this story!

It'd be worth it to see an AU in the same angle with Starscream from the Transformers Armada/Energon series - I actually grew to like him as he interacted with the kids Rad, Carlos, and Alexis.

Tracey
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wow. An interesting POV perspective. I was captivated, reading it all, wondering who (and still wondering, since I lost track of the whole Transformers plot line a while back) was doing the heavy thinking. Now, I shall have to go consult Wiki to get the full scoop on Transformers from then til now...
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
For a moment...I though you were a poet.