Reviews for Love Wager
tk04 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
not bad. I was hoping more suffering and tears involved. oh well, it was going while it last.
Cheese Rice chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
i love the tezuka in here! so refreshing! w
sairakanzaki chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
this story is really great and i like it! _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Ahh! This is so cute! XD Tezuka is such a pervert, but their love is still sweet and perfect! XD Thank you!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
ABSOLUTE CUTENESS~ I was surprised at the second (Or was that third?) chapter when Tezuka showed his true colors, but still... So incredibly cute~
MadScientistV chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
I love the ending. And the plot for the story was great. I just don't think Fuji would act so... narcisstic and... whats the word I'm looking for... play boyish. Thats more Atobe's character. But still, the story was great.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
I liked the ending, it made everything come full circle. This was a sweet fic, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Great job, keep writing~
yume229 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
i loved the story!
SakuraLee91 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
OMG! This story was so sweet! I love it :)
xiaomeow chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
i read tis fic earlier before...but dint write a i wrote one now coz i wanted 2 say that it was a good one..really lykd it..!
Aeirlys chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
ah the ending is really really good !

not too mushy and all, really congratulation on this one!
reviewer chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
at least you haad a cute ending xD

lol at the innuendo at the end though xD
reviewer chapter 4 . 3/25/2009

Oh my god. I totally expected something different when I first clicked on this fic...

last chapter I was like...did Tezuka just rape Fuji...?

This chapter is like o-O; what is going on...

I hope to see more flaufs...later on... (is kind of scared atm lol)
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO GOOD. i didnt think it would turn out this way but was i ever mistaken..I LOVE HOW YOU ENDED IT AND I LOVE IT ALTOGETHER. i hope to read more stories from you! :) GOOD WORK!
Kvhottie chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
OMG! that was so freiking awsome..i love the was soo cute and so fuji! the whole thing was amazing..they are my favorite yaoi couple and you made me love them more..keep on the good work!