Reviews for Love Wager
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I like this! Very refreshing after reading 'the harassment of buchou'! Hahaha! Did tezuka's grandma knew about fuji?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Poor fuji! Waaa...tezuka scary! Hahaha!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
What...? Fuji...was raped by tezuka?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Fall in bed with you...that's...that's amazing! Hahahaha! Instead of fall in love with you! Hahahah!
tk04 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
not bad. I was hoping more suffering and tears involved. oh well, it was going while it last.
Cheese Rice chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
i love the tezuka in here! so refreshing! w
sairakanzaki chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
this story is really great and i like it! _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Ahh! This is so cute! XD Tezuka is such a pervert, but their love is still sweet and perfect! XD Thank you!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
ABSOLUTE CUTENESS~ I was surprised at the second (Or was that third?) chapter when Tezuka showed his true colors, but still... So incredibly cute~
MadScientistV chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
I love the ending. And the plot for the story was great. I just don't think Fuji would act so... narcisstic and... whats the word I'm looking for... play boyish. Thats more Atobe's character. But still, the story was great.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
I liked the ending, it made everything come full circle. This was a sweet fic, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Great job, keep writing~
yume229 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
i loved the story!
SakuraLee91 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
OMG! This story was so sweet! I love it :)
xiaomeow chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
i read tis fic earlier before...but dint write a review...so i wrote one now coz i wanted 2 say that it was a good one..really lykd it..!
Aeirlys chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
ah the ending is really really good !

not too mushy and all, really congratulation on this one!