Reviews for Nod
LePetitErik chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is probably my favorite fanfic on the entire site. I laugh every time I think of it.
Lex chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha SAIYUKI! Perfect for the urusse bits, hm?
Joveesia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I love it! As short as it is, I one of the best things I've ever read X3 Great job!
Cyh Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
T_T I laughed so hard that I cried! ...Mostly because I always do that nodding off thing.

Short, sweet, and hilarious. _

_ ~*(cyh)*
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ow! poor sanzo. i guess from gojyo's p.o.v. it was worth the black eye. cute story.
paanties chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
that's cute!

and hilarious.. LOL..
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was so funny! I have this mental image of dignified Sanzo slamming his head on the table! This kind of reminds me of the episode where they enter a drinking contest and Sanzo passes out - that was hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh - and Gojyo getting the black eye - priceless!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Haha. That was very cute. XD That black eye for Gojyo really was worth it! Good job!
chibi yoruichi chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I never thought that a history would be so good with so few words . I love Sanzo, so stubborn, and Gojyo so...well so Gojyo. :D Good job.
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
And that, dear children, was flippin' hilarious.

How typical of Gojyo, to delight in Sanzo's pain. I am in agreement with the devilish redhead, however, because that would definitely be an opportunity too impossible to resist.

You characterized them beautifully, even in such a short little piece. It gave me great chuckles. The image of Sanzo's 'head-desk' moment is not going to be leaving me any time soon. And he's usually so on top of things, too. *snickers, dodges bullets*

And adding the whole bit with Hakkai was THE perfect way to end this. Kudos on such a funny little piece.

-EoS