Reviews for Broken Promises for Broken Hearts
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
This was horrible, truly terrible. YOUR version of Derek in this horrible fic should get the Gary Clark treatment again only this time it really worked. What an awful pos Derek is here. He didn't even try to fight for Meredith. He used her like a whore and she was so pathetic, she let him. He only went back to her because Addison left him. Your Derek was a spineless pathetic loser. I can't believe the shit I just read. You are a terrible Merder writer. I've never read a Merder fic where I didn't want Merder to make it. Thanks for being the first one. I can't even believe how horrible this was.
Athena13 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story.
Jenny Window chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I confess I'm not a big fan of Grey's Anatomy, but I'm a big fan of this story. At this point, I think I would read Thomas the Tank Engine fic if you wrote it. Thanks for sharing.
Greys has become my life chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
So good, so good, so good! I cried several times. Thank heavens for Alex and Chris with their advice giving. Yes, of course, Derek should have been the one to leave the marriage. but, so what, the end result is the same. I really loved the whole thing.

PS. You may want to change the status of this story to "complete". I never would have read a 13 chapter story written 5 years ago that was unfinished/abandoned if it hadn't been recommended on another board; and I'm probably not the only one. So maybe you could gain some new readers if you let them know the story has a finished ending. And an awesome ending at that!
foolthequeen chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
I scoured looking for this over the past few days-the paragraph you wrote in ch. 11 about meredith changing kept playing in my head for some reason, i couldn't remember where I had read it, but knew i needed to find you again. i hope you haven't given up writing completely-you're very good at it!
Cement Girl chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
This has to be one of the most believable MerDer fics I've ever read.

I especially love the Meredith and Cristina interaction and was pleasantly surpised at how well you portrayed the Alex and Derek parts :D

I was close to tears during some of the earlier parts and then grinning like crazy towards the end. Only good writers manage to make me react like that.

Totally worth the read! -applause-
storywriter84 chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
Great story, although I wasn't real fond of Derek most of the time. It had a satisfying ending though - good job.
MortalCity chapter 13 . 4/30/2008
I wish I could be articulate, and say really beautiful things about the angst and the love and the silences and the detail with which you've brought them back together, but...all I can say is that I loved this. To pieces.

Thanks for sharing it. :)
happiness5678 chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
I read chapters 12 and 13 a while ago, but just realized that I hadn't written a proper review for either. Basically, I loved how you approached the Addison/Derek divorce. You're writing style is great because you get straight to the point and write everyone in character. I hope you update this soon, because it's one of my favourites!
Mcdreamer91 chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
I just thought Id let you know I just read this whole story and im glad that they FINALLY got together. Please update this when you can.
Hanna28 chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
Aww...just...aww...love it.
Hanna28 chapter 9 . 3/28/2007
Aw...I love the George and Der scene. Wow. Sad. Awesome.
Hanna28 chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Oh god.
Hanna28 chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Such a sad ending. I like Mer's realization.
Hanna28 chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
So predictable but not cliche or anything...it was bound to happen, but you didn't do it in an uninteresting way. I like the atom thing. That was cool. Still loving Cristina.