Reviews for Broken Promises for Broken Hearts
Hanna28 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
AWW. Ha.
Hanna28 chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
Aw...how sad...how sinful...and great.
Hanna28 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
lmao. The ending is priceless. I like the "that's how she sees it" or "that's how it is" thing. It was so Grey's...awesome.
Hanna28 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
And the plot thickens. Ha. This made me laugh. Cristina is so in character.
Hanna28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
New Years resolution...very interesting plot...I like it.
boofadil chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
I rarely review GA fic because so. much of it is crap. Schmoopy, badly written crap. But this? This is awesome. It dealt with emotions in a real way. The conflict evolved naturally and all of the characters were treated with respect and were really pretty damn in character. The characters were all contradictions and brilliantly written and if there's more where this came from, I would love to see it.
Mystical Faeries chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
that was great!
lalalalalalalalalalalal chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
I seriously wish i found this fic sooner.. it's amazing.. actually both your stories are.. your writing is perfect.. and so on point..if that makes sense? like i literally felt hurt when he was being an ass and asking to be "friends"..bleh.. i didnt want to read anything addek and was glad this wasn't because i completly adore it!
RachelShepherd chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Ahh I just started reading this and I LOVE it! Seriously this story is so amazing that I have already re-read all the chapters and I need more because it is so wonderful! I'm glad MerDer are back together again, and that she likes his mhmm noises-so cute! Please update soon this story is AMAZING!
atl987 chapter 13 . 3/11/2007
love this so far! update soon please
Chicklit chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
I absolutely love this story. You've captured the character voices perfectly. Thanks!
mojito004 chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
I absolutely LOVED the last part of that chapter, and when Derek told her not to change her plans, aw so sweet! I hope there's more soon!
DrMcLovely chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with this fic! One of the best I've ever read, seriously. I'm proud of Mer for sticking up for herself and demanding more from him and at the same time am pleased that she realized that they deserved another shot and decided to give him another chance. :) I can't wait for the next update! Please more soonish.
Lizzie9 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
All I can say is that was absolutley beautiful. All of it.
Endzi chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Good chapter...I like the ending of them being together...please update soon!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »