Reviews for Broken Promises for Broken Hearts
lm25pc chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Just Gorgeous
eris00 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
This was my favorite line from the chapter:

"You picked your bed. It’s not my fault it’s empty now. You still have to sleep in it."

Ah, I'm so happy they're back together again. Go Cristina!
GreyKrazii chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Awesome update! I adore this story! But I do kinda wish Derek was the one to call things off with Addison. I wish she didn't have to make the decision for him! Either way, though, I'm glad they've worked things out. I guess fate brought them back together in this case. UPDATE SOON!
GreyKrazii chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
OMG! THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLE! I would leave a longer review, but I must go on to read Chapter 13!
Dilly0702 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Yay! I new that condom was going to come back. I'm happy merder are together. Great work.
savvy32500 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
that was a great way to end this chapter-say its not over -paleease?
AFan17 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
meredith has NO self-control! i can totally understand why she wanted to wait it out with derek but then i can see why she doesn't want to waste time after everything's that's happened. great chapter. i hope we get some merder fluff next.
liljan98 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
I was so happy to find this update today. Great chapter, as always. And Dereks "mh" sound is one of my favorites sounds too, so I was thrilled to have it in that story :-)
TheAwkwardMelusine chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Aw... they're finally back together. I love it.

But still, the pessimist in me is mad that Derek never really planned on leaving Addison. It wasn't even an option for him, Addison decided for him. I can't feel truly happy that MerDer are back together like that. I don't know.

But I'm still in love with this fic so update soon!
desecretperson chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
glad they back together
mars2192 chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
I just read this in one go, and I'm loving it! It's SO good. Seriously. :) Update soon please.
eris00 chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Whoops, McDreamy? That's what you get for making your wife do your laundry.
Endzi chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
What an ending...I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Lizzie9 chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Alliani chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
awesome story, awesome chapter. I don't really review very often, so I have a lot of repetitive words, like awesome. I'm really interested in seeing how this works out! Keep up the great work!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »