Reviews for Broken Promises for Broken Hearts
LLFOREVER chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
*plays dramatic music* Sque! I can't wait for more!
karensmith chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Oh boy,he's caught. I loved Meredith and Derek trying to be friend s but having it be so hard.
Greysqueen chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
o thats a bad way to come home aint it? lol i really like this story for a minute there i though that meredith slept with izzie. i though in a ciuple of chapter s u were gonna have izzie/alex but *sigh* oh well i guess not. update soon please i wanna see what happens with the merderadd triangle...
peds-freak chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Oh oh! Well, now they finally can get a divorce! :D
desecretperson chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
she found out about them so maybe they will come back to together
AFan17 chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
omg! derek derek derek. use your brains a little more man. unless you wanted addie to find out. i can't wait for the confrontation.
Morgen86 chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
So, I just discovered the story today, and read the whole thing, and...wow. I love it. It's fabulous. I can think of nothing but good things to say about it. I love your Meredith so much, and your Dererk. My favorite part so far has been the speach she gave to Derek about how being his mistress would change her. But, Derek hurrying out of the house when he saw Jeff there was priceless, and gah! The cliffhanger with Addison! Can't wait to see what happens there!
azqwest chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Wow - what a rollercoaster. Loved the update! More please!
ilovepatrick chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
I found this fic while at work and I just love it! Its so sad yet so amazingly beautiful! Please let Derek stop being stupid and hurry! Its time for him to leave Satan and be with the one he truly loves. Its time for him to beg, grovel and pray for her forgiveness. Its time for them both to be happy! No matter what you write I will continue to read, that is unless Mark and Mer hook up. Sorry cant handle that! Terrific story! Update soon please!
GreyKrazii chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Wow. That was seriously. Seriously. Awesome. I'm frozen in fascination because I cannot believe how good that chapter was! And it was so REAL! I felt like I was actually sitting down watching an episode of Grey's right here! I could almost hear Meredith and Derek and Alex saying exactly what you wrote, word for word! You've done an amazing job keeping the characters the way they are on the show. I absolutely love that. I just really hope Meredith and Derek will find each other again ... in a realistic way, not an, "Oh, I can't live without you" way that a lot of people tend to do. O! MAYBE ADDISON SHOULD FIND THAT CONDOM WRAPPER DEREK STUCK IN HIS POCKET! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Ok, I really hope I didn't spoil anything. That was just a suggestion ... not like you needed one or anything. I'm just saying. Okay! I'm done rambling! GREAT UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! :)
musicalmed chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Gah...I love this fic so much! I loved Meredith's speech, and even though Derek's still being an idiot, I can kinda understand where he's coming from. You write it so well that I believe it. Update soon, please?
desecretperson chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
GO TO MER!
Endzi chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Please say he's leaving Addison for Meredith...please update soon!
TheAwkwardMelusine chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Ah! Derek, you are stupid. Stupid!

But so dreamy, I hate not hating him!

Update soon ]
savvy32500 chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Okay-isn't it about time for Addison and Derek to end this mess?

Derek clearly loves Meredith-the pain is almost palpable-please fix this.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »