Reviews for First Snow
xacilia chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Great KH-FFVII-FFVIII crossover story. Very bittersweet and yet very touching. Cheers!
puruku chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Well Cloud sure was paitient with Leon... loved it:)
puruku chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Awww he's in love!
puruku chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
It's sad to see Leon crying:(
puruku chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Awww time for understanding:)
puruku chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
And who do we have to thank for this chapter's problems... Sephiroth!
puruku chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Sephiroth just likes to mess with Cloud, dosen't he?
puruku chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Tall guys...:)
puruku chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I feel bad for Cloud, having Seifer laughing at him:(
puruku chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
It's kind of sad seeing them both so hang up with their past:(
puruku chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Wow, Irvine really is romantic:)
puruku chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well Cloud sure has patience
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
That was -ohmyGod-gorgeous! ;w; The proposal made my hy heart flutter and my body tremble and make my cat look at me like I may be the biggest freak on the planet. Ahfhghgkhljl, you did this so well and so cute! The ending was so beautiful it made up for all the tragic happenings that also took place in this story. Really, a wonderful job. ;w;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Okay, this is the kind of ending I've been waiting for! One that's sweet and full of fluff with only minimal worry about what's going to happen next. -sighs- You took me on a roller coaster throughout this whole story; which, in other words means you've done an amazing job. -flees to read the epilogue-
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
That part with Irving...it was like I was actually there watching him get killed. And now I'm starting to tear up. You just wrote it amazing; it was almost too detailed and it was so...sad's nowhere near the word I want to use but it's the only one I can think of. DX