Reviews for Cruise Thoughts
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hehe :) The ADULT TALK!

I love it!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hahahahahahhaha. Love the last lines:)
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Man! This was funny! Well, good story!

Maria
Natters chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
*chuckle*

very funny. what have you got against the name Natalie btw? I think it's a very distinguished name, which can be shortened to Natters by their older sister... lol (guess what my name is). great!
GiantPygmyGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
HAHA! I like! Especially the ending, I had a feeling that's what it was coming to! O'Connell O'Connell! :)
nileqt chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
ouch! you should make that 1 year! it takes 9 months of pregnancy to get a kid. alex is 8 in 1935. eek! its almost as bad as making evie be pregnant before she meets rick as i saw in an other fanfic. maybe a redo of basic sex ed training should help out a few of my fellow writters. it sure would clear out some of our alex age difficulties. Robart and Bobart, cant say ive ever heard those names. Oh and ive never heard the job description of "farther." father, yes but farther, i just dont know. by the way, you skipped abdul and mohammad. lol!
Marissa chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Very cute story, at first I thought that they were going to get mad at eachother and like not talk to eachother the rest of the trip, and at the end the would make up, but I really liked how you made it. Very good, you are a good writter, keep in up!

Marissa
NileQT87 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
i want to hear what rick says here! now! i want the pregnant and the little kid alex story too! please! you are so good at this!
NaziHalo chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I thought that this story was really funny and I liked it very much I added you and the story to my favorites.
Neverwhere chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
write a sequel!like maybe how they name their ...they don't have one.o well give them a dog!tee-hee
Marcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Jessica being too American. Hee Hee (I agree). I really enjoyed this. I could picture it happening, especially since I've been down that road myself.
hey chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
cute! hHope to see you write more Rick & Evie fanfic in the future.
Tabbycat2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
this is light fluffy, cute, and just a tad weird. i like it!
Eviefan chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
OKay THis is really funny...I loved them trying to decide on the names, and well you have to do a follow up with her being pregnant and Ricks reaction to it all very good
Marianne chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Very cute- several spelling and grammar mistakes.