Reviews for Partners
SqueeFreak chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
Aw! If you ever decide to post the rest of these, I would gladly read them! They are amazing! Very well written and thought out. Almost every single one has made me go "Aw!" at one point or another. so good!
SqueeFreak chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Aw! Protective Jing is protective! w
SqueeFreak chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Awwww! Little Jing is adorable! Poor guy.
SqueeFreak chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
AWWW! Buddies! I love these guys XD
SqueeFreak chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
oh! Poor Kir! TT
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 30 . 4/12/2009
Every single one of these was absolutely awesome. The alcohol references were nice series related touches and very appropriate (shows you definitely did some research). Partners is a wonderful title for this series and you've done a superior job of fleshing the two of them out with a little angst, a little fluff and a little reality. It marks one of my favorite parts of this short series and I can't wait to see what you get up to next. Thanks for writing this and I look forward to seeing the next parts when they come along.
Minvera chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Haha...thats funny. I can see that happening.
rayemars chapter 27 . 6/26/2007
You've fleshed out the relationship between Jing and Cassis beautifully, both here and before. Thank you again for doing these prompts and making them into this story.
The Light's Refrain chapter 27 . 6/24/2007
Poor Jing. He couldn't get anything real nice for Cassis without stealing. But Cassis never wanted to Jing to spend his life as a bandit either. I'm glad Cassis forgave him in the end, though.

The Light's Refrain chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
Aw, that one was sweet. So Kir was right, Jing WAS going there for the cookies XP. But I can also understand why he assumed Jing was after some great treasure instead.

Nice to see this up and going again _. Also, thank you for the helpful reviews on my story as well.

daemoninwhite chapter 25 . 4/6/2007
Wow, just ... wow.

This is beautiful, such a beautiful series of stories. I love it, and even though I'm a perfectionist, I can't find anything worng with it. You've kept in with his use of various drinks as the town names which most people don't do, and the way you've written this makes it really pull on the heart strings.

An excellent story, and it's a pity that it's in a manga/anime that most people don't read/watch, so it won't get the recognition that it deserves, but you've done an excellent job with this.

I really hope you write more, because this is one of, if not the best fic I have read in a long time.

DIW
coin operated boii chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Oh my God.

That was so incredible and beautifully written. I absolutely loved each and every chapter.

I loved the way how you show their relationship. You got their personalities right down to the last detail.

I find it funny however, and this is probably just me, but whenever Jing calls Kir 'partner' I imagine him speaking in an eastern, cowboy kind of way. Heh heh.

Amazing work though, I can't wait to read more.
The Light's Refrain chapter 23 . 3/8/2007
Hi!

I liked the way Fortune was written very much. Most of us have many things to be grateful for, and we are grateful for them, but sometimes we still feel like we need more even though we know we don't. It's not just necessarily like wanting a new game when you already have so many ( guilty!), but of feeling unhappy when you should be happy that you have people that love you and a warm home to shelter you.

Congrats on reaching the halfway mark!

lavalieres chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
I absolutely love how your portray Jing and Kir's relationship. Especially in bits like this chapter. The fact that Jing was teaching Kir how to read shows how much affection and respect he had for the albatross, even from an early start. The bit was also a good way to move into the bit after with the birds flying above. In a way, it demonstrates how well they go together by demonstrating how little they have without each other. They're made for each other, you know? XD

Also, love the fact that Jing refers to his mom in first tense. Like I told you already, it's like he doesn't want to admit to himself that she's gone. -hearts-

Alright, time for me to take a nap. xD I'm about to pass out! Talk to you in a bit, itoko-kawaii!
The Light's Refrain chapter 21 . 2/15/2007
Ah, so that was what the whole argument was about. I don't blame Cassis for not wanting to leave the others behind. After all, Jing could've just waited a couple more years and they could all go. But perhaps there was a certain reason why Jing wanted to leave right then, besides the fact that he didn't like the winter and wanted to go play Bandit King somewhere.

I like how the last two sentences were written. So sad.

I hope they see each other again eventually.