Reviews for Almost
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I loved it. Flinx happens to be the only pairing I don't just tolerate or hate, I like it.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
great this seems so real, it's better a lot better than the usual high school stuff, plus i love jinx past mices in so effortlessley with raven's cattynness still loved it
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I totally no wat u mean abowt hs anyway love the fic u think u can do anotha abt KFxJinx or KINX as i lik to callem but not in au, u totally have potential as an author _

GOOD LUCK!(pun so not intended) ;D

OXOXOX,

SAYUKI11
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
BAH, high school sucks. Hard.

But anyway.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

LIGER.

AHAHAHAHA. Poor Kori.

I love how you portray Jinx in your stories. She's so ALIVE. I don't see that often. Usually it's just authors glueing a school of thought to her forehead and going with the flow, but you put DEPTH to her and I LOVE it.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Yes, Raven sort of struck me as a "royal bitch" in this, but then again, she has a lot of reason to. Great job! (Loved the KF/J bit)
lucyintheskywithdiamondz chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
its a good idea, but there are a few things you need to work on.

To begin with, your quotation mark is probably all battered and bruised because you used it so much. And would a little description hurt...? I mean, I think you used more background information in your author's note than in your actual story.

Besides that, keep working on it.

If you need help, don't hesitate PMing me, because in order to make this better, you need all the help you can get

luv ya:D
Saint H chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
"such as the baffling liger that I am told is famous from a popular pointless film."

It's pretty much my favorite animal.

...

Anyway, I enjoyed it. And regarding the author's note at the end, I can understand the venting. Although I usually don't do it in fanfiction form, but if it works thats all that matters.

Though if I translated my life into fanfiction it would (at the moment) be all sweaty guys in singlettes going down on eachother.

... Wreslting. HAH!

In anycase, I enjoyed it, and I look forward to more of your goodness.

Peace easy.
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
yeah, raven did come off as a major bitch, but you're right - she has a lot of reason to.

fabulous! i love reading your stuff, shushichica! you're a fabulous authoress. i can't wait for more fics!
Miss Rosie Real chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Whoa there Raven.

Are you questioning The Great Wally's judgement?

Stupid girl.

xD I actually don't mind Raven's hesitance. Very in character. Let's face it, had I been writing this, I would have made them rush into each other's arms, exchange giggles and immature jokes, and then randomly burst into a hot dance scene.

Right there, in the middle of class.

...*smiles*

...Oh, er, um... NO, I was NOT daydreaming about how Geometry should be taught... ... ... ... again...

Wally and his sympathy...

*gush gush gush!*

Everyone: -_-; *gets fed up with my obsessing* Gee, we should all just totally WORSHIP Wally, shouldn't we?

Rose: I know, right?

Gah. I need help.

I love your idea of a gang... and would snatch it if I had the opportunity. Maybe someday...!

Terra lives! And her back stabbing ways! Oh that evil girl.

All of this was extremely fun to read. It's nice to have all these updates, by the way. Quite a nice trend... as opposed to not writing at all. *shudders* A fanfiction without Sushi... a very cold and lonely place indeed.

~Rose
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like this, well, I like all high school stories, but really, this was good!
KF fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Cool. Nice job. Alternate universe but true to the core of each character.
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
lol!

I loved it!

Awesome J/KF interaction. Very nice!

_

-FPJ
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Very good one-shot, and yes, Raven has some issues concerning trusting other people, especially those who had hurt her, or betrayed the girl somehow.

Keep the good writing.
wingeddserpent chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ha! See, I'm not completely blonde! Good story, I like how you did this. Good job.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 1/19/2007