Reviews for The Greatest Story Finally Told
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I hope you'll extend the universe of 'Greatest Story Finally Told.'
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Green Arrow just demonstrated why he was invited (and it wasn't his proficience with bow and arrow).
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
My respect for Tracy has grown tenfold. Not only she refused to be intimidated, she pointed out at the flaws in Batman's theory.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
While Snapper Carr is a sensational journalist, maybe somebody like him is necessary to give the League a wake-up call.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
It's always pleasant to read the story that doesn't ignore Batman's glaring flaws. Booster Gold is hardly a saint, but I easily can see something like this happen. I remember his first meeting with Superman, and Batman threatening the fellow superhero with Kryptonite. Very 'heroic.'
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Magykal-guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
This was awesome, and portrade Booster so well, good job!
Magykal-guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
EEEEEEE! TED! :D Oh, I hope Booster will come back and I hope they fix all this. And I hope Wally won't have to go through something upsetting, or any one else for that matter.
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Ha-ha, in your face Batsy! (At least the others don't beat people up.)
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Ooo~ Good job Tracy! Everyone should know how Booster really is! (This is pretty interesting)
MegaDragon520 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Best story EVER.
sunstarunicorn chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I really like the Blue and Gold friendship you have going here. As well as the other Booster stories I've read. Pity you haven't really come back to the DC fandom. *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* Perhaps a fix-it for Ted's death...a real one, not the DC bait-n-switch Booster went through. *grumble, growl, gripe* Anyways, story might be old, but one as great as this one sticks around for a good long while. XD

Happy Writing!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Ahhhh! This is so cool!
Rasei chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I really like this story.
Navaka114 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Sometimes I really believe that the so called "Founders" (It doesn't matter who founded it really when it's that type of organization dedicated to helping others! Everyone who gives their lives to help others should be considered equal!) really do abuse their power. The Greatest Story Never Told and Clash (Where Superman blantly ignored Captain Marvel and ridiculed him, goading him into a fight due to his jealousy that little Billy Batson was taking his spotlight ! I will not forgive the Blue Boy for that one...) are just prime examples!

Loving this story!