Reviews for Dirge
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 43 . 11/20
I hope you update soon
Nathanel chapter 17 . 3/31
I hate to break it to you, but there is no one on the Spirit World Defense Force strong enough to take on Kurama, much less Yusuke. The best they have are high a-classes. Enma himself is only a-class. Yusuke could easily murder Enma and the entire SDF without breaking a sweat.

This really is a giant plothole.
Chastity Gold chapter 16 . 2/27
I am so sad I have to stop reading to get ready for work. I am so mad at myself for not finding this story sooner, but now that i have it, I will never let it go Lol Really enjoy your writing, and your characters are so perfect I feel like I am reading an episode of the original YYH!
Good Job, you're amazing. Cant wait to read the rest!
breather chapter 43 . 10/18/2014
I see it's been four years since an update so I guess I can pretty safely assume this story has been discontinued. I'm very sorry to see that, but I won't harp about it. Really, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for writing as much as you did. I enjoyed this story thoroughly; the emotion, the action, the sheer complexity awed me. Thank you again for this wonderful work!
aya2aya3 chapter 43 . 7/28/2014
aya2aya3 chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
that fight scene was awesome!
aya2aya3 chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *wakes up from a nightmare*
aya2aya3 chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
HOLY FUCK! (pardon my language )
this is the best chapter i had ever read in my whole life no joke!
reading this on a monday morning, on my day off, just after it rained.. was like heaven! this chapter hit me by force emotionally! this is exactly how i believe their character would act if they were together. there's a NATURALness that's soo refreshingly realistic and well believed that has me in awe... it really feels like the real yusuke and the real kurama, and that im still watching the show. i still haven't recovered after reading this chapter for the third time. this will always be in my memory if i ever hear the names of yusuke or kurama... seriously, i thank you for writting this chapter! even though im soo against yusuke being uke (i just find it forced and OOC in my opinion only of course) i'm really looking forward tor reading the rest! no exaggeration here, this is my honest feelings
aya2aya3 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
haha what a fun read this chapter was _ ugh! this reminds me soo much of my bf! yusuke is just too freaking cute!
aya2aya3 chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
awww T_T
aya2aya3 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
OMFG! this was just too awesome for words!
i kept squealing that my bf keeps asking whats wrong with me _
i just love their freaking chemistry! i seriously miss this! thank the gods for blessing us with a fic like this and a writer like you! this had made my weekend can't wait to read the lemon *nose bleed*
aya2aya3 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
noo... not my beautiful, precious kurama T_T i just love his character! he's truly unique in the anime world! soft, fragile and delicate on the outside... but strong willed and smart on the inside! it's hard not to root for him! _
aya2aya3 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
i just cant picture kurama uke! its sort of disturbing sometimes *shivers*
aya2aya3 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
aww what a lovely chapter that got me squealing the entire time _ i miss yususke/kurama fics T_T this was my childhood otp!
aya2aya3 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014