Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
:D :D
Raeshi chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Great story. I thought for sure that Severus was going to go postal on everyone. Fun to read.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
aw poor sev he keeps getting interupted by everyone ...although if they were in australia, he'd probably complain about the weather! haha XD that so sweet that they ended up at hogwarts and yes i got your reference of sev calling being with albus home, right? right?
HpReWritten chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
write the next story soon please!
HpReWritten chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
this first chapter was amazing!
wellyuthink chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
This is one of my favourites and has been for months (though I didn't have an account back then!) anyway, this story and its prequel are stunning, and btw, the smut at the end is really good and worth waiting for - I hope you continue to write many more ADSS fics with all the faculty included as I loved the way you portrayed them as well. Bravo!
krazylicious chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
what a sweet and cute story. i love it! it was perfect: humor, romance, albus and snape HELLO can't get any better. can't wait to read more of your stories.
Zerestor chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Never ever did I think I would find myself enjoying SSAB! But you've got me hooked! zx
ToriMiu chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
XDD About time! Ahh, poor Sev, how he must suffer to get what he desires XD Great job again! Though I never pictured Sev as the romantic type, it all worked out in the end :) If all other ABSS fics are written as well as yours, I can safely say I won't shy away from them. Thanks for writing! Please keep writing!

quiero queso chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
i realize its been about 10 months but i just ha to say that this fic was awesome! :D:D ive never read a severus/albus before and i must say that i like it! the last line was so cute! albus is severus's home! you see, we are not as dim as you suspect! ;D thanks for writing!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
*dies* Oh it's PERFECT. *hugs you* I love, love, love this. Gosh!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Haha poor Snape, drinking himself away. At least that finally got Albus to let the staff know what was what!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
“But we’ll always have this delightful dinner to remember.”

And I laugh out loud AGAIN. You're terribly funny.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
“You don’t think your comments about dogs are doing it for you?” Snape asked sarcastically.

You made me laugh out loud again!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Oh I love them together. *coos*

But haha poor, shocked Minerva. Love it.