Reviews for A Mobile's Revenge
QDS19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved Tom's inner dialogue - could really picture him thinking all this while he was on the bridge.
r.d aka pack rat seller chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
great story i loved it if that was me i whould let go of the phone after all 200 pounds is 200 pounds why waste the opertuneity to get some $ but i fell bad for tom in a bit of a tight spot he is speaking of earning money i am curently selling a dsi anyone intrestided? i will not sell it for less then 30$ send a comennt back if intrested in buying
Rain in the Morning chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nice work! Good exploration of the characters of the other boys here. I also loved the humorous bits; the robotic woman's voice issuing from the phone was a laugh. And like any true fan, you preserve the original ending of the movie and keep us wondering. Great stuff!
MlleGigi chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very creative and entertaining story! I especially like the way in which Tom reflects on the way Ed, Soap, and Bacon would have handled the situation. The only correction I would make - and it's something that you probably wouldn't have known about if you're not familiar with British slang - is that when Ed tells Tom in the movie to give the drug sample to Nick The Greek, he calls him "Nick The Bubble" and not "Bauble". In Cockney slang, someone will substitute a rhyming phrase for a missing word (as an example, the word "look" becomes "butcher's hook") but they will not actually say the rhyming word and instead say the other part of the phrase in place of the rhymed word - so "look" becomes "butcher's". In the same way, Ed replaces the word "Greek" in Nick's name with the rhyming phrase "bubble and squeak" (which is a cabbage dish) and calls him "Nick the Bubble".
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Not bad, I gotta say. Interesting to see that nothing has been written on Lock Stock since around '01 or whenever, certainly not in the last couple of years anyway. Although I thought that Tom would make a decision in this but still, well written piece of work. :-)

Sam.