Reviews for A Dream Come True!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
i read this whole story the 2nd time.
its just what u call amazing
INDIAN BLOSSOM chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
the BEST STORY EVER!
brahmrita sodhi chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
not specifically the chapter! the story was amazing.. (y) like seriously, AMAZING! a blend of perfect horror and romance. :D well done!
animezerogirl chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Is the first Ghost Stories FF that,,,I really like! Really loved it! Favorite story ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
wow!please write more stories.i want episodes of this anime on television
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
i really like your stories.i want u should write more stories about satsuki and hajime
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Perfect ending, spectacular, you carried it out perfectly! To think, this could have been mildly good or just exceptional, but no, this is honestly the best story in the whole Ghost Stories community. You mixed the appropriate combination of love for Satsuki and Hajime as well as keeping true to the original story and adding a ghost character, and I very serious one at that.
I don't like thinking that there could have been anyway to change this story, like give it a better ending, because it's just to good for that! Their whole intimate moment was dazzling and beautiful and you picked the accurate conversation for these particular characters and made their relationship work. It's a shame that you probably can't write anymore Ghost Stories stories since it's very old now, but you should definitely write more because you are both skillful in the art of story telling and extremely creative and imaginative in conjuring up fabulous stories.
Because of this story, I my love for these two are rekindled and I just have to favorite this story. It's that good. Thank you and amazing. :)
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I think I was mistaken, this might be your best chapter yet... we, at least when it comes to attention to detail, because you nailed it right in the head. This chapter was so freakin' brilliant, I can't even begin to tell you. The fighting was even more intense then usual, I real felt bad for all those blows she had to experience. Hajime coming to the rescue was absolutely perfect, I love seeing a man risk his life for the one he loves.
Around the end when Hajime was blacking out and Satsuki ran to him, when they were talking I was at first like, "I no, it's getting a little cliche", but then Hajime established that and got it out of the way and their sincere dialogue really got to me and impressed me (thank you for saving it). The perfect kiss, of course you had to add it! I amazed, this is so awesome, and his poem made me "aww".
I must say, this ghost you made up was very interesting and well thought up, so much so to the point that I wish terribly or at least believe that this story should have been an episode or something!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I think this one might be my favorite chapter, 'cause so far, it's the best one yet! You really thought your story out well with what should happen and I must say, it is so ingenious. I can't express how much I love what you did with their feelings. It's really quite awful to think Hajime's heart breaking because of something negative Satsuki did. It's also really depressing how they both care and worry for each other and how terrible things are happening to them (which, of course, means a good thing).
I'm still a little confused on why Amanojaku is a tree, because he was indeed a cat in the series. Anyway, the suspense is killing me! Got to read next chapter! ASAP!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
How interesting, the whole story is becoming immensely intense and I'm dying to read the rest. Although, I really think it would have been a little better if you added a brief sequence of Leo meeting up with Hajime so he could talk to him about what was going on. It would have been really interesting! :D
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Oh gosh, this by the looks of what's been going on, this story will be pure genius! I absolutely love it, it's so chilling with the descriptions and the story line and I just can't figure out why these evil things are happening to them. You are one brilliant emotion stringer!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Hey, this story just keeps getting better and better! Sadly, you do repeat yourself... A LOT, but that doesn't stop me from loving this story. Yeah, I am a little confused, especially how Hajime was just suddenly next to her early in the morning, but it's still good.
I absolutely love your writing, her dreams are so vivid and perfect!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oh wow, this is so exhilarating as well as emotion playing. Everything was rather confusing with how it was turning out, but the story is very enticing so I must read on.
kk chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
very good i m looking forward for more interesting story
Chinchillas412 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is comedy gold it made me crack up