Reviews for A Dream Come True!
Ayline7 chapter 8 . 2/3
This is THE best Ghost stories fanfic i have ever read! I mean come on, you are an awesome executer. I loved ghost stories and Satsuki and Hajime are my fav couples, but there are not very much Ghost stories writers left, i guess everyone moved on. But Ghost stories reminds me of my childhood, its really close to my heart. So i hope that ya will write more Ghost stories. P.S. I love the originality of characters ya have presented.
Really in character! A little work needed on the writing, but enjoyable.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
You are an awesome writer, seriously man, Drugs?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
You are an awesome fan and writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
i know whats going on hajime is being controlled by a ghost right ?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
I honestly love what you've done here. I'm really glad to see that it was a ghost hurting her rather than really haijime.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
I sure hope haijime has a damn good reason for this. Like, yea, she hurt you. But damn dood. I could understand a simple slap to the face but what the hell.
Cianna chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
OK that's was good and chapter 8 was a lot in love so that's that have a good rest of your day byeeeeeeeee
Oriana Star chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Great!, i like this story because it is romantic, tender and hair-raising, i love this couple, you should write more stories like this, :3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
i read this whole story the 2nd time.
its just what u call amazing
Indian Blossom chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
the BEST STORY EVER!
brahmrita sodhi chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
not specifically the chapter! the story was amazing.. (y) like seriously, AMAZING! a blend of perfect horror and romance. :D well done!
animezerogirl chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Is the first Ghost Stories FF that,,,I really like! Really loved it! Favorite story ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
wow!please write more stories.i want episodes of this anime on television
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
i really like your stories.i want u should write more stories about satsuki and hajime