Reviews for A Dream Come True!
You are an awesome writer, seriously man, Drugs?
You are an awesome fan and writer.
i know whats going on hajime is being controlled by a ghost right ?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
I honestly love what you've done here. I'm really glad to see that it was a ghost hurting her rather than really haijime.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
I sure hope haijime has a damn good reason for this. Like, yea, she hurt you. But damn dood. I could understand a simple slap to the face but what the hell.
Cianna chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
OK that's was good and chapter 8 was a lot in love so that's that have a good rest of your day byeeeeeeeee
Oriana Star chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Great!, i like this story because it is romantic, tender and hair-raising, i love this couple, you should write more stories like this, :3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
i read this whole story the 2nd time.
its just what u call amazing
Indian Blossom chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
the BEST STORY EVER!
brahmrita sodhi chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
not specifically the chapter! the story was amazing.. (y) like seriously, AMAZING! a blend of perfect horror and romance. :D well done!
animezerogirl chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Is the first Ghost Stories FF that,,,I really like! Really loved it! Favorite story ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
wow!please write more stories.i want episodes of this anime on television
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
i really like your stories.i want u should write more stories about satsuki and hajime
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Perfect ending, spectacular, you carried it out perfectly! To think, this could have been mildly good or just exceptional, but no, this is honestly the best story in the whole Ghost Stories community. You mixed the appropriate combination of love for Satsuki and Hajime as well as keeping true to the original story and adding a ghost character, and I very serious one at that.
I don't like thinking that there could have been anyway to change this story, like give it a better ending, because it's just to good for that! Their whole intimate moment was dazzling and beautiful and you picked the accurate conversation for these particular characters and made their relationship work. It's a shame that you probably can't write anymore Ghost Stories stories since it's very old now, but you should definitely write more because you are both skillful in the art of story telling and extremely creative and imaginative in conjuring up fabulous stories.
Because of this story, I my love for these two are rekindled and I just have to favorite this story. It's that good. Thank you and amazing. :)
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I think I was mistaken, this might be your best chapter yet... we, at least when it comes to attention to detail, because you nailed it right in the head. This chapter was so freakin' brilliant, I can't even begin to tell you. The fighting was even more intense then usual, I real felt bad for all those blows she had to experience. Hajime coming to the rescue was absolutely perfect, I love seeing a man risk his life for the one he loves.
Around the end when Hajime was blacking out and Satsuki ran to him, when they were talking I was at first like, "I no, it's getting a little cliche", but then Hajime established that and got it out of the way and their sincere dialogue really got to me and impressed me (thank you for saving it). The perfect kiss, of course you had to add it! I amazed, this is so awesome, and his poem made me "aww".
I must say, this ghost you made up was very interesting and well thought up, so much so to the point that I wish terribly or at least believe that this story should have been an episode or something!