Reviews for Interesting Times
Daftcat chapter 61 . 2/8
God. I can't take this story seriously anymore. That kind of damage... WITH A PALLET KNIFE!? Though it was kind of fun to see the looks on people's faces when I explained why I was laughing so hard. Suicide isn't usually hilarious.
Daftcat chapter 60 . 2/8
...You've never seen a palette knife in your life, have you? You'd probably have more luck slashing your wrists with a plastic butter knife. The idea that Satoshi would use one to attempt suicide is... Beyond stupid...
Nyala Kurta chapter 62 . 2/13/2014
I sort of sounded like the childlike Empress from 'The Never Ending Story' as I was BEGGING Satoshi not to kill himself, tearfully saying, with my eyes closed for much of it, "Please, Satoshi. Suicide is not the answer. Suicide is never the answer. Many have chosen that solution. It only lead to more problems. Please, Satoshi, if you kill yourself, Daisuke will be devastated, and I don't think any of us could handle a heartbroken Daisuke Niwa."
Nyala Kurta chapter 60 . 2/13/2014
I may not be a Hikari, but I still care about Satoshi just as mush as Daisuke, or a sibling. I see him as the younger, pale blue-haired brother I never had. I, like Daisuke Niwa, would be devastated if Satoshi Hikari were to take his own life.
Nyala Kurta chapter 58 . 2/13/2014
Krad, vi bastardo! Mi havas vian felon por malutili Daisuke!
(Krad, you bastard! I will have your hide for harming Daisuke!)
Nyala Kurta chapter 56 . 2/13/2014
If any of them (Dark, Krad, Staoshi, or Daisuke) is the skxawng (moron in Na'vi), it's Dark. Here is what each of them are in my opinion:
1. Dark - crazy moron
2. Krad - insane, masochistic, sadistic bastard
3. Satoshi - silent, artistic genius
4. Daisuke - silly, crazy, also-artistic goofball
5. Takeshi - annoying little pest
6. Mr. Hiwatari - total fucking asshole to everyone, especially Daisuke and Satoshi.
What do you think?
Rat-Man chapter 84 . 12/6/2013
Very well written! Well done and a nice ending too!
librarat chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! Such an amazing story!
librarat chapter 33 . 9/7/2013
Oh no...
librarat chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
This story is already so nice I like it!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 84 . 6/8/2013
well that was a great read :) I bet it can challenge the number of pages leo tolstoy's anna karenina has xD
zei1827 chapter 84 . 4/10/2013
i love it! you got me to choose reading instead of sleeping! :)
thank you very much!

kudos! :D
wckd19 chapter 84 . 4/2/2013
I love this story. The relationship between Daisuke and Satoshi, as it was developing was such a treat to read. I liked that it was slow-building. I think the characters were all in-character, even though its been awhile since I have read the manga. I couldn't turn away from this story once I started. It was a great treat reading this story.
Scatter0Shot chapter 84 . 3/30/2013
i was wondering if it was possible if i could marry your fanfic. i find it simply enchanting and i know this might seem a bit sudden but i am sure i am in love with it. it would mean alot to me if you blissed this holy union between myself and your beautiful piece of literature. i know its only a few days since we started seeing each other but i want to spend the rest of my life with it. i truly think that this relationship could work out.
Synxailla chapter 84 . 3/25/2013
There is such a thing as perfection... And this wonderful story is it.

Balance and characterizations were done wonderfully, and the plot was very compelling and moving.