Reviews for Interesting Times
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 84 . 10/6/2017
This was freaking amazing! You wrote this in a few months? I've seen fics that took years to write that don't match up to this! Fantastic fic, you should really be proud of it.
Mikagdia64 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This was really entertaining, and I'm glad I decided to read this as my first SatoshixDaisuke fanfic (can tell it's my first too because I don't even know the ship name)Anyway, thanks for the awesome fanfic, and I loved how Daisuke, Dark, and Satoshi were so sarcastic most of the time~XD
Cosmicom chapter 84 . 10/15/2015
AHHHH! This fanfic was perfect I really loved it! I really liked how you developed their relationship slowly instead of just jumping into it like other people do. I know you wrote this like years back but I just wanted to tell you how good this was.
Daftcat chapter 61 . 2/8/2015
God. I can't take this story seriously anymore. That kind of damage... WITH A PALLET KNIFE!? Though it was kind of fun to see the looks on people's faces when I explained why I was laughing so hard. Suicide isn't usually hilarious.
Daftcat chapter 60 . 2/8/2015
...You've never seen a palette knife in your life, have you? You'd probably have more luck slashing your wrists with a plastic butter knife. The idea that Satoshi would use one to attempt suicide is... Beyond stupid...
Nyala Kurta chapter 62 . 2/13/2014
I sort of sounded like the childlike Empress from 'The Never Ending Story' as I was BEGGING Satoshi not to kill himself, tearfully saying, with my eyes closed for much of it, "Please, Satoshi. Suicide is not the answer. Suicide is never the answer. Many have chosen that solution. It only lead to more problems. Please, Satoshi, if you kill yourself, Daisuke will be devastated, and I don't think any of us could handle a heartbroken Daisuke Niwa."
Nyala Kurta chapter 60 . 2/13/2014
I may not be a Hikari, but I still care about Satoshi just as mush as Daisuke, or a sibling. I see him as the younger, pale blue-haired brother I never had. I, like Daisuke Niwa, would be devastated if Satoshi Hikari were to take his own life.
Nyala Kurta chapter 58 . 2/13/2014
Krad, vi bastardo! Mi havas vian felon por malutili Daisuke!
(Krad, you bastard! I will have your hide for harming Daisuke!)
Nyala Kurta chapter 56 . 2/13/2014
If any of them (Dark, Krad, Staoshi, or Daisuke) is the skxawng (moron in Na'vi), it's Dark. Here is what each of them are in my opinion:
1. Dark - crazy moron
2. Krad - insane, masochistic, sadistic bastard
3. Satoshi - silent, artistic genius
4. Daisuke - silly, crazy, also-artistic goofball
5. Takeshi - annoying little pest
6. Mr. Hiwatari - total fucking asshole to everyone, especially Daisuke and Satoshi.
What do you think?
Rat-Man chapter 84 . 12/6/2013
Very well written! Well done and a nice ending too!
librarat chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! Such an amazing story!
librarat chapter 33 . 9/7/2013
Oh no...
librarat chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
This story is already so nice I like it!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 84 . 6/8/2013
well that was a great read :) I bet it can challenge the number of pages leo tolstoy's anna karenina has xD
zei1827 chapter 84 . 4/10/2013
i love it! you got me to choose reading instead of sleeping! :)
thank you very much!