Reviews for Possessive
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 10/14
Almost as possessive as a dragon over his shiny things really. Hm. Now that's an idea. Fakir as a dragon... Must work with this story concept! Thank you for giving me ideas! I mean it! I love stories! I love writing! Actually, I'm starting to wonder if I may be addicted... Dear god, PLEASE don't let me turn into Drosselmeyer! Never let me get that bad! It's bad enough that I forget to eat...or sleep...or bathe... Um... I might have a problem... Eh, whatever. Like I care. MUST WRITE NOW!
Charred Spells chapter 1 . 7/26
I died
I love it
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Ha! This was cute!
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LOL0 I love this, just imaging everyone's face. Ah, poor Ahiru, when Pique and Lillie find out...poor poor Ahiru. w
Kritone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I have read many Fakiru tales, and I mean A LOT, but this has to be one of my 2nd favorite, after "May I cut in?"

And I am telling you this is awesome.

I have read tons of them.

Still on top.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Pipra chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Femio is HILARIOUS! And I love Fakir's possessiveness of Ahiru/Duck
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cute! Fakir is unbelievably the gushy type under all the layers of thick protection. Hibari came from him! Loves adorable little herbivores!
Evani chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I can sooo see this as the reaction Fakir would get in this situation xD lolz haha i liked it
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LOLLL! I LOVE YOUR INSPIRATION! Fakir is like a rational person watching Femio's episode, hilarious!
TOAtearandluke101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
fakir's possessiveness is so adorable!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
awww fakir
mednin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved it! :3 3
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very cute. I loved it and more to the point I love the way you give a back story with going on to long about it. Thank you for posting this.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »