Reviews for Of Snowballs, Cell Phones, and Homicide
RandomReview chapter 9 . 6/11
Stumbled on this story and I must say it's quite the gem. All's well that ends well as they say! I especially enjoyed your bit of exposition on Yukina and it would have been nice to get another chapter from her point of view. Anyway thanks for the great read!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hahahaha, this is going to be interesting. Anyway, some of the phrases used here, especially at the beginning, sound a little-well, moderately too sophisticated to be Yusuke. I'm guessing Kurama's lack of sophistication in his yelling was part of what's going on that's affecting people's personalities.
Dino-Rogue chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Oh, I enjoyed this, all right. From beginning to end... so different - I mean, come on, Hiei's helping make brownies. Brownies! And my gosh, nothing would surely be the same after this whole thing, but hey, I rather have the feeling that it's for the best this time around. After all, as Kurama put it so truthfully, "Just when I think I know my friends better than they know themselves, they present to me new and unexpected depths." Agree, agree. That is definitely the way it is with real, caring, lifelong, loving friends.

Seriously, congratulations to you for this beautifully fleshed-out, funny, delightful fic! You never fail!
Dino-Rogue chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Oh, gosh, such chaos... lovely, but still chaos... beautiful disasters seem to be these guys' thing... but hey, it brings out not just the worst, but the best, in them all, especially when it comes to the relationships and friendships that they share.

Almost done, eh? Fantastic job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
In spite and despite everything that has happened... poor Yukina. Dear Yukina... poor YYH gang, really! Oh, gosh, this mess desperately needs to be fixed. Badly. Now. :)

Niiice job here once again!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Hahaha! Snurk? Does it make a sound like that or something? :)

I am loving this more, and more, and more... oh, and more! So very hilarious, let me tell you! Awesome work here!
Laryna6 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
This story is fantastic and hilarious.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I can't believe I've waited this long to say "YAY THE END DETAILS EXPLANATIONS YAY."

Throughout the whole story I enjoyed the broken narratives and descriptions, but at the same time I was like, "Can someone stop for five minutes and start from the beginning?" Especially when fifty different things happened in between chapters. xD

But I think the only one who'd really be able to is Yukina... Possibly Yusuke, but I think Yukina was at least THERE for everything. For the most part.

Anyway! This was hilarious but also eye opening. It really shows connections and relationships between everybody, and what just a little more communication can do to fuck things up. Ha-ha. Even after a few years, I still really love this story. :) I'm glad to see you finished it, even though I'm late to the party.
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
That was...bizarre...but oddly funny. Think I'll add that to my favorites.
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Well written. I enjoyed this story. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very catchy opening. :)
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
DONE! And that was sweet, although vague. I still wish I could've seen if Shiori forgives Kurama or if Yukina would stop being a bitch. Thanks for the fun!
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I hope Yukina learns something from this. As much as I love this story, Yukina is a BITCH! I hope everyone doesn't kill Kurama and Yusuke before knowing the entire story yet. The boys don't deserve their apathy nor Yukina their sympathy.
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This is insane! HAHAHAHA! How do you come with this crap, said with all the love and awe I can and have right now for you, HOW! This is fun, hilarious and I'm DYING to see where Maya-chan fits in all this.
Picture chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
This is epic levels of hilarious. I love Yukina's evil side, and the exposure of Kurama's double life doesn't get enough attention. I also liked the chaos with how many people showed up in the end.