Reviews for The Gilded Cage
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Deliciously I agree the whole "virgin only turn into vampire" is a bit hard to the blood mixing is more credible .But the best part is that they are a broken family .D is lonely because his father is a murderer . And Alucard is lonely because Integra is dead and abandon him ,it's tragic .Its Beautiful .
Nagarox1234 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well done. Now, if you excuse me, I need to find somewhere to curl up and cry.
odette.303 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Beautiful. Ive read it before I saw Vampire hunter D(I saw it today:) and with the background you created to his story..it was so beautiful! Thank you! I think if I didnt know your stories I wouldnt enjoy it so much.
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
m, seems like i've been sitting here for hours!awesoem fic so far! one of my faves! i read some of ur other fics as well..awesome! ur a very good writer i must say! this one in particular touched me, the tender (if i may dare use that word) of Alucard..ok maybe more like sentimental in a sense..its so sad but extremely heart rending..u convey emotions so well, coming from Alucard anyways! keep it up!
renegadepineapple chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This is so well done. I usualy don't think of Alucard being able to feel ect, but the way you set this up I neary cryed! I'm adding you to my fav. list, and recomending people to this fine work.
CornCob chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
...whoa.

This was excellent, I loved it. A lot of feeling, though mostly anger and sadness.

I felt so terrible for him! hope to see more from you sometime
TigerLostHerStripes chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
beautifully written...and very sad *cries* i love how you've mixed VHD and Hellsing together. I can see the stories being linked
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Nice story, very well written. It's pretty sad as well, and believable. Once again, great job! I hope to read more fanfictions by you!

-Insanity rise-
closed132 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
this is aweseome. nice story line _
Tantith13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was really good. you put the emotion into the story very well. faved XDD