Reviews for Horror of the Mind
dirtykinks chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i love this, you should finish it, i really want to know what would happen
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
And again things are not what they appear to
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is really amazing and I love it so much! D/H fics are so rare :( and I feel lucky and grateful to have a great story like this added to my fic collection XD Please write more and update soon!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ohh...absolutely DIVINE! I have fallen in love with this piece.. totally and undeniably in love..:D This is so splendid. So masterful, so stupendous! Words cannot begin to describe what joy this fic has brought to me. A complete and utter favorite for sure! Might I make a request for a fic, please? Oh, please!

Kidiu chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well... it's been three years... but I really enjoyed this little story, and hope you might continue!
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wonderful. The diction & dialogue is so in keeping with the original, as is Harker's breathless helplessness. Nice.
Lunaly chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great first chapter!

Update soon please!
Rita chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Jeez, the last reveiwer's right. This was last updated ages ago. Still, it's pretty damn good. If the author's still writing, please update!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i liked this...please continue...hey this was uploaded a year ago!
Oracion Seven chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yes! This is the first Harker/Dracula fic over 120 words I found.

(As pathetic as that sounds, it's true.)

Everything's in character, and all it needs to authenticate it is a date at the top and maybe writing "Jonathon Harker's Journal", too. :3
trallgorda chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I'm not sure which would be more horrific, either! Creepy! Tone was done very well.
Funeral Lilies chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is really, really good! Embarrassingly enough, I haven't read more than perhaps 1/3 of "Dracula", though I'm planning to finish it soon. I love the story though, and I do know that this was an excellently written piece that stayed close to canon and kept both Harker and the Count in character. The ending in particular could, at least in my opinion, have been taken straight from the book. I'm definitely faving this :)
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
my, my, my. i just reading dracula and i must say that this seems quite interesting. i hope that you update soon since i really want to know what happens next to jonathan harker and dracula.
Touchwood chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is so good! Please update? Please?
Currently Defunct chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This was nicely perverted. Well, if Mr. Harker wasn't such a ! #$ing whiner Count wouldn't have gotten so P.O'ed, would he have? Thanks for the laughs.