Reviews for Adopting Duo
Nixie002 chapter 25 . 3/10/2010
I really enjoyed the story. I hope you'll write a sequel soon! There's still so many questions to be answered. ]
aniuwolfe chapter 25 . 1/16/2009
I read this all the way through today. Took me about four hours. Please read this all the way through. I know it's rather long, and it's starts out as sounding like a flame, but I promise it's not. Just listen for a bit, because for some reason I really feel the need to tell you this.

Anyway, I'm going to be completely honest and say that there were some points when I truly disliked your writing. It was so brutal. I hated the fact that Duo was being a moron at times, and that he was hurting his friends. I was sad and angry that you wrote Duo to be such a selfish person. But I didn't stop reading.

It took me a while, but I eventually realized that, not only did I not dislike your writing, but that I loved the writing. And for those very reasons, too. I love the fact that you were able to do that to such a character, because I think that that's how he would have acted. I am truly happy with this story.

I loved the beginning, the ending, and everything in between. It took me a while, but I do now love everything in this story.

I have also read your other finished Gundam Wing fics (I honestly don't want to read your unfinished ones, because I know I'll get attached to them, then I'll be extremely disappointed and sad when they receive no update. That's how your writing is), but I did not review them. I'm sorry that I didn't. I don't review things very often. But I wanted to let you know that I like the fact that you can give these wonderful character's their own darkness.

I'm rambling now. I'll leave you alone. But I really felt like saying all of this.

Aniu
yuyuchan chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
sequel, sequel, sequel, please!
Freddy chapter 25 . 5/8/2008
I really like the series Adopting Duo, it has deep meanings and provoked thought, Gtreat writing, can't wait for the sequel. Thanks
Peayitforward chapter 25 . 5/5/2008
I enjoyed this story greatly. I though I wasn't going to like it because of the beginning but I'm glad I stuck it out. I'm hoping you'll write a sequel to this so we can see if their paths cross again. Keep up the good work.
mauvep chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hi. Your story has promise, but I had to stop reading. I suggest you run a spell checker first or get a beta reader before posting. There were just too many typos/misspelled words. Here are some:

docter doctor

medicin medicine

fysical physical

failry fairly

missess misses

viscious vicious

opcoming upcoming

I hope you don't take this negatively. I admire the fact that you write a lot. My suggestion is to just help improve your writing. That said, good luck and all the best to you. Ciao!
tracie chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Oh it was very good and I'm sad to see it end
sheilamay chapter 25 . 3/23/2008
I can't even find words to describe how thankful I am that you completed this story. It is dramatic and had a very thought out plot. The characters were still our fave g-boys but you made it so that they have developed according to their experiences. Duo's plight was very real and i must admit i sniffled here and there. Although the timeline somewhat confused me, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope that the sequel is already in the works because I can't wait to find out how Duo turned out and what the future has in store for our star crossed lovers. I think we'll be seeing more of Abby in the future and the rest of the guys, and I've really warmed up to Ben like you won't believe..i hope he gets a happy ending too
Airezi chapter 25 . 3/22/2008
Yeah! Excellent, excellent ending. I don't think you could have had it end better. It just wouldn't make sense for Heero to go and follow Duo to L2, just like it wouldn't make sense for Duo to weaken and stay on earth. I do like how you made Heero be more of his old forward and strong self in this chapter. It's like he has made his choice, he's happy with it and has no regrets. And I absolutely love how he tells Duo that he can still turn to him for help if Duo ever feels like he needs it, despite their pasts. Very nice story, you did an excellent job with it! :)
Eldey chapter 25 . 3/21/2008
I really loved this. You did such an excellent job making it seem realistic- all the complications and feelings and junk. I'm really excited about the sequel, even though this is a wonderful way to end it. I don't even care about the typos!
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 25 . 3/21/2008
OMG! This story was perfect, I absolutely loved everything about it. You definitely can't find a story like this out there and the way you portrayed Duo and Heero...you really did a fantastic job..this has to be one of my favorite stories! I'm really hoping for a sequel...and I'm going to hold my breath until I see one! Again, I loved it, it was great, fantastic, wonderful, very thoughtful and planned out. You have a way with words thats just amazing!
Zuzanny chapter 25 . 3/21/2008
Aw... Warm fuzzies... :) I liked this ending. I look forward to the next fic. :)
DragonRaye chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
*contented sigh* Ah, the taste of bittersweetness. I'm glad to see some closure to this fic, but at the same time sorry to see no more story alerts in my inbox. *grin* I'm glad that Heero made the right decision. If he and Ben are going to fall apart, it's not happening overnight. Duo's faith in them being together someday is so sweet. Foreshadowing? *winkwink* But I'm glad that he's got himself clean, sober, shaved and showered. He's starting more than just a new day, and it's heartwarming. I like the end of this. Can't wait to see what might happen in a sequel. XD

BTW, this line is my favorite:

I felt a bit more like the old Duo. I felt a bit more like him every day. The Duo everybody liked. The Duo I liked. So I was grateful for his return, for he was strong. Stronger than the new Duo, the Duo I – and everybody with me – disliked, stronger even than Trowa, Quatre, WuFei and Heero
GundamPilot03 chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
I loved it. It was wonderful. And I did do other things during my Spring Break. But your stuff if wonderful to read. I look forward to the sequel. Til then.
anf600 chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
this is so good...I cried lots...but really throughout I was surprised the others turned so harshly on Duo. Luv the angst tho and I look forward to a sequel and any other GW fics.