Reviews for Nature of the Beast
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Very sexy but also beautiful.
tasheika.conley chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I really like this story
beaches13 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I really liked your story. It was funny, sexy & cute. I enjoyed the way you mixed the emotions in with the passion and humor. Thanks
darkfinder chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
surprised they could stop .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
great start for there relationship .
toanephew chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
i look forward to reading future chapters i very much enjoyed the story
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The beast is unleashed. ;D Ooh, this is good. Feral is fun!
Citrus Fever chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
That was a truly spectacular story! Loved every single word. )
kennedylovesleslie chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
i really enjoyed ths story. good work XD
Rain Everwood chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
i love girl girl stories and i just thot of 7 and Balona. this is the first BalonaX7 story iv ever read and i loved it. it made me think of me and my girl friend. sigh... huh? oh yah / this is definitely going in my faves and u to. ur a great writer and this makes me want to read more and maybe rite my own
In-betweens chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
They got their happy ending. (smile) Good going for Jennifer with her little helpful tip. As for Tom, I knew he could be a good guy sooner or later.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
They had their first date. How wonderful! The doctor, in his way, fainted. (smile) Great chapter!
In-betweens chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Good, now Tom knows not to continually comment about her relationship with Seven. (smile) Harry's alright with their relationship and B'Elanna's happy. I hope Seven is as well.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Well it looks like the Doc's broken promise and Tom's meddling didn't hurt them after all. They have a dinner date! (smile) Good for them. I look forward to reading what comes next.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
The Doctor is now my least favorite person. He's going to cause trouble, he already started trouble. Tom going to the cargo bay is not a good thing! Ugh...I'll have to see what happens next.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »