Reviews for Nature of the Beast
beaches13 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I really liked your story. It was funny, sexy & cute. I enjoyed the way you mixed the emotions in with the passion and humor. Thanks
darkfinder chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
surprised they could stop .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
great start for there relationship .
toanephew chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
i look forward to reading future chapters i very much enjoyed the story
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The beast is unleashed. ;D Ooh, this is good. Feral is fun!
Citrus Fever chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
That was a truly spectacular story! Loved every single word. )
kennedylovesleslie chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
i really enjoyed ths story. good work XD
Rain Everwood chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
i love girl girl stories and i just thot of 7 and Balona. this is the first BalonaX7 story iv ever read and i loved it. it made me think of me and my girl friend. sigh... huh? oh yah / this is definitely going in my faves and u to. ur a great writer and this makes me want to read more and maybe rite my own
In-betweens chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
They got their happy ending. (smile) Good going for Jennifer with her little helpful tip. As for Tom, I knew he could be a good guy sooner or later.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
They had their first date. How wonderful! The doctor, in his way, fainted. (smile) Great chapter!
In-betweens chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Good, now Tom knows not to continually comment about her relationship with Seven. (smile) Harry's alright with their relationship and B'Elanna's happy. I hope Seven is as well.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Well it looks like the Doc's broken promise and Tom's meddling didn't hurt them after all. They have a dinner date! (smile) Good for them. I look forward to reading what comes next.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
The Doctor is now my least favorite person. He's going to cause trouble, he already started trouble. Tom going to the cargo bay is not a good thing! Ugh...I'll have to see what happens next.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
He saw a hickie. I wonder why Seven didn't notice it when she was looking in the mirror. (shrug) The fact that Seven's so disgusted with herself saddens me. Especially because as is noted in the chapter she's reverting back to her cold self when she shouldn't have to be. Its all over a misunderstanding of B'Elanna's reactions.

Great story!
In-betweens chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Seven thinks B'Elanna left because she was disgusted by touching her. When that's so not true. B'Elanna was upset with herself for losing control. (sigh) Now the doc knows that the blood is Klingon I hope he doesn't do anything rash.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »