Reviews for The Neko Saiyan
1Billy-234 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
i eagerly await the installment of this story
Lucyole chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
more please it is a very interesting and exciting story
i liek the pairing how cute from akane she like ryoga he needs
some happiness and yay he isnt lost anymore he had only his pig
curse now but that is cute so it is not so bad, please wirte the next chaptero r uplad it i would be happy to read
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Let me guess, discontinued?
pensuka chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
man this is intense
angel61991 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
cool story so far. i really like it. 1 question though: is english not ur 1st lang? cause i kept spoting u using the wrong word in multiple cases. please update soon.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I like what you did with this story and think that having Ranma in a coma for the last chapter was interesting but get's old fast. Please write more chapter's.
twisterblake chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
cool chapter
Dlikee chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
i have to say wtf were you smoking when you write this? did you even watch ranma or dbz? Kasumi is no fighter how could see be stronger/ more powerfull than ranma and goku? please with the rewrite of this don't go o.t.t and o.o.c with kasumi, i love the ranma/kasumi pairing but shes no fighter at all
Cyde chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I'm sorry, I couldn't read this. I made it through approximately two sentences before I had to stop and hit the "Submit Review" button. There were simply TOO MANY errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax and word usage. Enough to be unforgivable.

I hate to see a good premise assassinated by bad English, but what you've done here fairly amounts to a bullet in your story's eye. Writing a disclaimer that your grammar isn't very good **DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU** from locating someone whose grammar IS good and who would be willing to help you out. What it boils down to is respect, which is a two-way street. If you're unwilling to respect your audience enough to put out a legible final product, then you have no business publishing or posting your work. Keep it to yourself. On the flip side of the coin, your audience needs to respect YOU enough to give you honest, helpful feedback instead of "GREAT STORY! (*x4)" for every single solitary chapter. This is a blatant lie, and it isn't helping you _in the slightest_.

There is good news, however. If you're willing to actually take the suggestions in your reviews TO HEART and get a few people to go over your stories for errors, you WILL eventually improve. Remember, it takes a lot of practice to write well. If you ever want to write something compelling and gripping, YOU have to take the steps to get there and not dream up excuses for your errors and toss them up in a disclaimer as if they will serve as some sort of magical ward absolving you of all responsibility to your readers.
Radio Driver chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
You mentioned Chun Li in your fanfic. Will she be showing up in this here too?
Arnold chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Impressive
Lythrana chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I've only read the first two chapters and i have to say that the idea is a very good one. However i wasnt able to enjoy the story because of some very serious grammer and spelling problems. I strongly suggest you get youself a beta reader/tester to go over your stories and fix the spelling errors. Besides that the story was good, it was a very good idea but just needs a bit more polishing to go beyond good and into greatness.
luger 7 chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Not bad.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great fights.
Vanipon chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Way to go man I love it, please keep up the tail and show us what happen on the trip to namek. Also like on the anime Goku and Ranma should go on the second ship after Bulma, Kasumi, Gohan and Kuririn.